Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2014 4:54:44 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 2:02:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw a RPK kit guy wanted 3k for it nothing really stood out to me lots of .22 for 80-120$ I was looking for a bolt gun with no luck oh well. They have been real hit or miss recently
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 2:19:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Saw a RPK kit guy wanted 3k for it nothing really stood out to me lots of .22 for 80-120$ I was looking for a bolt gun with no luck oh well. They have been real hit or miss recently
View Quote

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that was a PKM kit......
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 2:43:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes excuse me my mistake.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 4:55:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:51:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Didn't see you or trout.
Talked to Spart for quite a bit.
Talked to Sexy I mean romper.
My show ended up going fairly well.
Friday and Saturday sucked big ones, but Sunday I had a flurry till noon or so, then pretty much dead until a quarter after two or so, then finished strong.
Met another couple of IHTFers.
Tried to talk to Kurtis from Accurate Products but missed him.
Found out the lemonade the people at the concession stand said was so good tastes like lemon furniture polish smells; not so good.
Apparently, when IFC called me to tell me I had won the rifle or the pistol, they either called the wrong number or drew someone else's name, 'cuz they never called me.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:41:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Got there Sunday morning.  Pretty sparse crowd.  In talking to the dealers it didn't sound like Saturday was much better.  

Looked at stuff but didn't buy anything.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 7:10:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I got to talk to Booger a little and a couple of guys at the IFC booth Saturday. Friday was pretty good for us, Saturday was ok, and Sunday was pretty poor. But we've done really well the last couple shows and it normally starts to slow down when the weather gets nice out. Sorry I missed a couple people, hopefully Ben was able to help you out.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top