Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 4/9/2014 11:58:50 AM EDT
Looks like 98.3 added Gun Talk with Tom Gresham on Sunday 1-3. Looks promising. That station has been circling the drain for a while, losing a lot of good programs. I enjoy Handel on the law and the cigar Dave show, but that's it.

Is Chris Plante any good?

Do you guys follow any good talk radio? I need to fill the time between Jan michaelson and Simon Conway during the work day. I get 1040 in stereo sound from the cubes next to me while in the office. Streaming is an option.

Link Posted: 4/9/2014 2:29:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Since I moved out of Des Moines I never got 98.3 anymore and transitioned to iHeartRadio to listen. But with Beck, Huckabee, Hanady, and all the others I listened to off the channel I've lost complete interest.

On a few occasions I've signed up for Beck program, may do it again. I download and stream most of my programs now, including Gun Talk via Podcasts. That way I can listen to stuff on my own time each week.

Link Posted: 4/9/2014 7:03:01 PM EDT
[#2]
is bradshaw still on the air?  I liked to call and troll him lol.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 5:35:03 AM EDT
[#3]
No, They kicked Bradshaw off maybe 2 years ago. I liked his humor. Last I knew he was on Ed Fallon's webcast and has gone super liberal.  Ed Fallon and other liberals sit somewhere on the skywalk downtown and do a video/radio show because nobody wants to hear them.

Are you that Frank guy that always called in?

Here's a link to his ne webcast. There's a chat box you can troll him from.
The Bradshaw Show
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 7:12:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No, They kicked Bradshaw off maybe 2 years ago. I liked his humor. Last I knew he was on Ed Fallon's webcast and has gone super liberal.  Ed Fallon and other liberals sit somewhere on the skywalk downtown and do a video/radio show because nobody wants to hear them.

Are you that Frank guy that always called in?

Here's a link to his ne webcast. There's a chat box you can troll him from.
The Bradshaw Show
View Quote

Hub tower skywalk level (2nd floor). I walk past them a few times a week if I "forget" my lunch at home and run to subway or someother establishment.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 9:32:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Sweet now I won't have to podcast tom
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 3:48:38 PM EDT
[#6]
i'll have to check it out.  been listening to mickelson in the am on 1040 for years.  simon is a hack.  deace was an uber hack.

good snag.  i'll have to listen in.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#7]
NEWS NUGGET!!!! I like listen to Herman Cane and Micheal Savage.(I think that's how you spell there names not the greatest speller). Never heard of the gun show though. But I do like catching Handel on the law its fun listening to him make fun of people...
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:09:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I caught the end of gun talk. It seemed alright.

Simon Conway is a hack? I noticed he rarely talks about 2A stuff.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:33:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 7:04:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
is bradshaw still on the air?  I liked to call and troll him lol.
View Quote

Haha.  I did the same thing.  Good Lord that guy is a moron.  I would call in once a week just to screw with him.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top