Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2015 9:33:56 AM EDT
Hey group,
 I was looking for some recommendations for an attorney that can help with a family Nfa trust.  I am trying to get some stamps in flight prior to 41p kicking in.  Who is good and quick on getting this type of stuff handled?

Link Posted: 12/11/2015 7:31:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Christopher Fideler did my trust. Good guy, easy process.

http://www.capflaw.com/about/
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 12:19:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 2:54:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Care to share how much it cost?
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 4:11:03 PM EDT
[#4]
It's been a couple years, but I believe it was around $200.
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 6:27:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd talk to Dakota silencer.  They help me with mine and seem to be some pretty good people. They also have done a lot with legislators and helped MN with their silencers.
Link Posted: 12/15/2015 5:33:01 PM EDT
[#6]
+1 for Dakota Silencer they have the trust paperwork already draw up that you just fill in the blanks.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 1:17:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
+1 for Dakota Silencer they have the trust paperwork already draw up that you just fill in the blanks.
View Quote

That's probably the route I'll take when the time comes. I know they do a free trust when you buy a can from them. I was planning on doing an SBR first but it would probably be best to get a suppressor started with their free trust then do the SBR.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top