Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2015 11:14:59 AM EDT
I've been listening to some of his comments and watching his votes as the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee.  So far, he's voted to tank every gun bill that's crossed his path except HB 1215 which is the enhanced permit legislation.  His comment regarding HB  1205 were the equivalent of listening to someone scrape fork tines across a porcelain plate....  something to the effect that we haven't had problem with sheriffs refusing to sign off on Form 1s or 4s in the past, and I don't think that we're going to have problems in the future, so there just isn't a need for this legislation.  In case you don't know, HB 1205 would have required a chief LEO to provide certification within 15 days of receipt of either form if the applicant was not prohibited by law.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:54:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Used to be chief of police here in Rapid.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 12:19:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Ever read the roll stamp on the right side of a Colt mag well?

To him, that is gospel that should be the law of the land.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 7:54:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ever read the roll stamp on the right side of a Colt mag well?

To him, that is gospel that should be the law of the land.
View Quote

Yeah, I am not a fan of his.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top