Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2017 7:10:50 PM EDT
I have an alignment issue (either scope mount screw holes or action to barrel) with a new Remington 700 and Remington customer service has asked that I ship the rifle to this place in Davison Michigan as they are a Remington Authorized Repair Center.  

The online reviews are not very kind to say the least in regards to their gunsmithing and customer service.

I would love to hear any personal experiences you have (good or bad) prior to sending a new rifle to them.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 9:10:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I have used Williams Gunsight and would never go back. What a bunch of idiots. I really dont want to spend the time typing it out.

Chinook3
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 10:15:27 AM EDT
[#2]
They repaired the canted sights on my Marlin 795 without issue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top