Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2017 7:46:33 AM EDT
Hey everyone.

My Washing machine took a dump yesterday and I'm now looking for a repair company.  It is a Kenmore oasis washer.

Water keeps running into the tub and after 10  minutes of running there is only a couple of inches of water.  The weird part is that the water isn't on the floor and it isn't going out the drain hose.  If I select the "Spin and Drain" option, the tub spins and water drains from the drain hose.

I've looked on Yelp. Home advisor and Yellow Pages and found 6-8 companies but none of them have any customer ratings or they are 3-3,5/ 5, not what I'm looking fore.

Is there anyone you could recommend that is good while keeping the cost in a reasonable price?

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 8:29:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Carl is my go to guy.
http://www.carlsappliance.net
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 7:41:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the recommendation QC.

After a long search I found out how to get to the diagnostics for the washer.  The code that came up was that the lid lock was faulty.  A quick call to the parts place in Downtown Flint for the part (I was surprised they had one in stock) and home to R & R and it's up and running again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top