Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2017 6:43:31 AM EDT
Never been there. Internet searches haven't settled it for me. Some references are old. Driving from Ohio to meet a friend from up north.
Thanks for any local info.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 8:26:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't been there for several years, no idea if they have signs posted or not.

Regardless, sighs do not have force of law here, so at worst they can ask you to leave.

Only time you'd have a problem is if you didn't eave when asked to.  Then you would be trespassing.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 9:15:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Concealed means concealed. If a mall employee notices and asks you to leave, do so. Even if they have no gun signs posted, they don't carry weight of law here. Only could lead to a trespassing charge.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 9:23:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks. All over the concealed means concealed part. Just don't know anybody up there and didn't know if it was posted.
(And I know not to call and ask. :) )

Thanks for the replies. Have a good Saturday.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 11:48:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks. All over the concealed means concealed part. Just don't know anybody up there and didn't know if it was posted.
(And I know not to call and ask. :) )

Thanks for the replies. Have a good Saturday.
View Quote
Being posted is the equivalent of a private landowner posting "No trespassing" signs along the property line. The worst charge that can come from ignoring a no gun sign is a trespassing charge.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 1:57:05 PM EDT
[#5]
There are no signs (except at the jewelry store...HA!)  and their rules cards say no open carry.  To me, that implies they're fine with concealed.  And if all else fails, the cliche "concealed means concealed" applies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top