Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2017 9:36:30 PM EDT
I had a topic up here with the same title I think. I came back in here and it looks to be gone without a trace. Anyone know why?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 9:43:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably because your posts read like an unpaid advertisement moreso than a simple unaffiliated heads-up.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:23:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Bummer. A heads up would have been cool could have removed links or whatever. I guess somebody needs to get paid.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 5:05:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I asked n the other post.  Is there a storefront in Jenison?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 5:28:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I asked n the other post.  Is there a storefront in Jenison?
View Quote

I had answered but then it was deleted. He does not currently but I think i heard he is working on the space now. There is a mail link on the website you can get a tour of the shop and see the parts and process and he has a small arsenal of shop guns so you can see finished products..

I've seen some stuff. Primarily charge handles at Barracks 616 not sure if anywhere else in town. I think reciever sets and full builds are a week or so out. He always makes local guys come first and depends on word of mouth.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 5:55:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I had answered but then it was deleted. He does not currently but I think i heard he is working on the space now. There is a mail link on the website you can get a tour of the shop and see the parts and process and he has a small arsenal of shop guns so you can see finished products..

I've seen some stuff. Primarily charge handles at Barracks 616 not sure if anywhere else in town. I think reciever sets and full builds are a week or so out. He always makes local guys come first and depends on word of mouth.
View Quote

Thanks. I'll have to get ahold of him.  Curious to see if it turns out to be someone I have met before. Lol
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 5:49:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 12:18:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The site does not run for free and unpaid advertising is not allowed in any forums
View Quote

Understood. Just looking for where the line is. In a location based forum saying here is a local company, here is the product I bought and this was why I liked it seems appropriate. I can understand if posting links to products was too much. Hopefully that was the issue and I could have removed them.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 8:12:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top