Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2017 11:09:45 PM EDT
I would like to have my Glock 17s grip enhanced stippling etc. Anyone in Michiagn doing quality work. I'd like to stay local vs Zev or other companies.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 10:04:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I would do it yourself, its time consuming but very easy,,,, You can get a cheap soldering iron at radio shack with different tips for I believe 25$. and you tube has a lot of info in it too.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:46:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would do it yourself, its time consuming but very easy,,,, You can get a cheap soldering iron at radio shack with different tips for I believe 25$. and you tube has a lot of info in it too.
View Quote

I may in fact do that. I'm just nervous doing it to a gun I've stuck a lot of money into.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:13:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I may in fact do that. I'm just nervous doing it to a gun I've stuck a lot of money into.
View Quote
Just take your time and preplan. draw out your design on the grip. You can buy some material to practice on first
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 5:06:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Take it to ATEI for all your glock modification needs.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:07:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Take it to ATEI for all your glock modification needs.
View Quote

That's exactly what I'm looking for and only a short drive. Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 10:23:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Do it yourself.  I just did my first one and it wasn't hard at all.  You just have to take your time.  I did a lot of research and watched a lot of youtube videos before starting and I practiced stippling on other stuff like cheap AR15 grips and pmags.  The closest thing I found to a glock frame was the magazine loaders that come with your pistol.  It's fairly easy, just need a dremel and a soldering iron.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 9:52:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm still on the fence and may try it. I'm just afraid of screwing it up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top