Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2016 10:31:53 PM EDT
Long story (sort of), but am passing through ... driving ... on the way up north. Need some good corned beef and some bialis for Christmas morning. Gramps was a Jew and we got in the habit of having deli-type food along with more traditional fare for Christmas breakfast.
Anyone know of a good deli convenient to Detroit Metro airport. Will be picking up our son and continuing on. Merry Christmas &

Stay safe
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 10:48:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Bread basket deli. They have several locations in the metro area. I linked the one in livonia, but doesnt look to be the closed to metro airport in hindsight. kinda depends on your driving route.

There's one in Ypsilanti too and then you have Zingermans in Ann Arbor too.

breadbasket

J-

Link Posted: 12/21/2016 11:02:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I second bread basket, I live very close to the Livonia one.  Good Stuff!
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 10:13:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks. We seem to be right near a BreadBasket now. Will try it .
Merry Christmas &
Stay safe
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 11:18:47 AM EDT
[#4]
FYI ... Called ahead ; Breadbasket is self-described as more of a deli than a bakery and had never heard of "bialis". Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Stay safe
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:21:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Google for a place in farmington hills or west bloomfield.   Huge Jewish communities there and shit tons of delis.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top