Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2016 12:13:34 PM EDT
Hey fellas, do any of you do bodywork on the side or have a recommendation for a great body shop in Michigan? Closer to Saginaw the better but I will travel for a good bodyman. I am looking for one and figured I'd check hear to see your Responses first.

Situation is a 2004 GMC 2500hd CCSB Duramax 4wd.......I need floorpans done, just in the front seats. I have already cleared out the interior and seats for other reasons so all I'd need is someone to cut out the rust, then fab and weld the patches in. I will take care of the undercoating and interior reinstall.

I have done floorpans on my Jeep but I just cut patch panels and welded them in.....which was functional but not pretty, and I want this to look professional.

Truck is a toy for me, so it could sit with someone for awhile and it wouldn't bother me.....I just don't have Time to do extra work myself right now I am picking up extra responsibilities at my day job and time is on a crunch for projects like this.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 2:55:11 PM EDT
[#1]

Russ at Advanced Auto Collision did the cab corners on my 2001 and they came out nice.  He is in Bridgeport.

5120 Dixie Hwy

Saginaw 48601

989 777 8720

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top