Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2016 2:16:37 PM EDT
Anyone know of reputable body armor dealers in Michigan? Thanks
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 7:53:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Forgot  there is a company in NW MI making plates
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 10:45:27 PM EDT
[#2]
CMP in Lansing.  Have bought a few guns from them at good pricing.  Never really looked at their armor but I know they sell it.

https://www.cmpdist.co/
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 11:16:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
CMP in Lansing.  Have bought a few guns from them at good pricing.  Never really looked at their armor but I know they sell it.

View Quote

Thank you. Good excuse to visit my daughter
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 1:16:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

thats who we get ours through for work. Been dealing with CMP for over 2 decades and never had a bad experience or issue.

J-
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 5:24:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Only issue I have with them is their hours.  They got me a good deal on my Walther PPQ, but I had to leave work early three different times to complete the purchase.  1 to stop in and tell them what I was looking for, and have them start checking availability as it was a non-stock item, another once they located it to have them actually order it, and a third to pick it up.

Close at 5 each weekday, and open half a day on the first Saturday of each month.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:14:16 AM EDT
[#6]
I order mine from Galls. It's usually much cheaper then anything local.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 5:20:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Only issue I have with them is their hours.  They got me a good deal on my Walther PPQ, but I had to leave work early three different times to complete the purchase.  1 to stop in and tell them what I was looking for, and have them start checking availability as it was a non-stock item, another once they located it to have them actually order it, and a third to pick it up.

Close at 5 each weekday, and open half a day on the first Saturday of each month.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, they are kind of goofy, but their willing to hang around for a while if you can't make it in one of their windows.  I know they have for me on occasion.
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 10:11:05 AM EDT
[#8]
After reading some threads in armory I'm checking out Highcom. Pretty good deals. I like the handle what I'm buying so a trip to Lansing is in the near future. Thanks guys for above responses.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 11:59:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

thats who we get ours through for work. Been dealing with CMP for over 2 decades and never had a bad experience or issue.

J-
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

J-

Good lord, their website is horrible.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 12:35:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
After reading some threads in armory I'm checking out Highcom. Pretty good deals. I like the handle what I'm buying so a trip to Lansing is in the near future. Thanks guys for above responses.
View Quote

Highcom should be running a Black Friday ad soon.I got 30% off last BF, and an upgraded PC in the process
Midwest does something like that also
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 3:26:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Highcom should be running a Black Friday ad soon.I got 30% off last BF, and an upgraded PC in the process
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've heard that too
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 10:56:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

J-

Yes it is (it used to be worse lol). Its been shit as long as they have been on the internet. Used to not be too big of an issue when they had a shop on the Detroit/Dearborn Heights border, which was like a 20 minute drive for me, but ever since they moved all their stuff to lansing it is difficult. Most of the stuff we buy from them their rep comes to our dept so that makes it easier on us.

J-
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 10:05:48 PM EDT
[#13]
My wife and I have a small business (Michigan Armoury, LLC) that our primary business is body armor. We carry AR500 and Grey Ghost. We operate out of the Flint area.

Feel free to pm me if you like to know what we have in stock.

Regards,
CM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top