Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 1:36:51 AM EDT
[#1]
The local dem office must have gotten a shipment recently because its like a herpes flare up the last week here. They just started popping up everywhere. Still very few Trump signs.

J-
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 9:02:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I just spent a week in Plano, Tx. Got back yesterday, there are about 15 Trump signs in my sub that were not there previously.

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 2:33:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I grew up in Holland and was there in September and noticed some Hillary signs there as well.  I found that a bit unusual for Holland
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 6:50:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I did a 7 county trip today, basically South Haven-Holland-Muskegon-Fremont-Newaygo-Sand Lake-Cedar Springs-GR- and back to Holland.  (Never mind why I would do this to myself, it just worked out that way)   I saw very few FHRC signs until I was up in Holland Heights area, probably 5 to 1 in favor of Trump otherwise.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:48:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw them in Holland Heights as well.  There was one on E. 8th St. in Holland Heights.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 5:06:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I was on Telegraph road today.  I went to the SEARS Outlet between Wick and Goddard.  Pulling out, I saw three Trump stickers.  One of them on a mailbox.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 6:09:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Only one and two in larger urban areas.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 7:22:40 AM EDT
[#8]
The number in my area has increased to about 10.

The Trumps signs are popping up everywhere now, big or small.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 10:51:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Shelby Twp

Many 'Trump' signs.

Only one 'Stupid Ass Bitch' sign seen.

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 8:36:30 AM EDT
[#10]
This last week I 5-6 Hilary signs have popped up.   There are still 3X as many Trump signs though.   I commute from Birch Run to Warren and I see more Giant meteorite bumper stickers than Hillary stickers.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Two on my street past few days, they are both inside bay windows facing out.

One of the families we know...I told my wife, "well fuck them, then."

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:51:55 AM EDT
[#12]
He's makin a list, and checkin it twice.............................
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 10:36:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Trump signs are disappearing with hillary signs popping up where they used to be.  Trump signs all over being torn down or vandalized.

Hillary signs starting to pop up now.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 1:24:18 PM EDT
[#14]
There is an island in the center of a roundabout that is famous for being crowded with political signs. Today as I drove the roundabout I did not see a single Hillary or Trump sign. All I saw were local candidates
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:48:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Ive been in occupied territory this week. I've only seen three, one of which was at the local campaign office.

What I am noticing, is anti trump ads in Californian. Why would they be spending money on ad time here?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:25:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Eastern UP, no bumper stickers and very few signs either way, very different than past election years.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 2:49:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One in my ao.   Rest are all trump

Saw a second one sprout up.
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:26:39 PM EDT
[#18]
I saw some new Hillary signs,  all in front of the new medical buildings.   I know what doctors I'll be avoiding.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:33:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Zero so far in Commerce,  lots of Trump signs.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:34:00 AM EDT
[#20]
I saw a bumper sticker in Taylor yesterday.

I've only seen 1 sign, though, and that was in Midland county.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 10:58:37 AM EDT
[#21]
In my Muskegon Township neighborhood I've only seen one. Even the usual suspect teacher's and LGBT houses aren't proclaiming for Hillary as they have in years past with Obama, Kerry, Gore et al. Probably doesn't mean anything, but one can hope.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:11:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Ann Arbor is filled with them. Dozens in that area, but outside of it, very few Hillary signs or bumper stickers, even in M59 Macomb-Utica area. Trump is taking MI no doubt-if the machines aren't rigged
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:00:57 AM EDT
[#23]
im not seeing as many trumps signs as i did a month ago.

also seeing more hillary signs in the last week or two. they must have starting giving them away recently.

western U.P.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:15:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

also seeing more hillary signs in the last week or two. they must have starting giving them away recently.

western U.P.
View Quote

Saw some Hillary signs go up within the last week that weren't around before. Mount Clemens white people neighborhood. Undecided voters waiting on the last debate, or secret Hillary supporters thinking Trump is done? Either way, FHRC.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:24:12 PM EDT
[#25]
I thought I finally saw one, but when I drove closer it said Hillary for Prison, 2016

Rochester area.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 12:03:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

western U.P.
View Quote

Hillary fans are stealing the trump signs.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 7:36:55 PM EDT
[#27]
I saw a grand total of four FHRC signs today in western Wayne county.  I bet there were at least ten times that many Trump.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 10:23:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Still at 1 Hillary sign, but the number of Trump signs has grown exponentially. Seriously, the more driving I've done the more Trump signs I see. The ratio (including morons with "I'm with her" stickers on their Prius) is up to hundreds to one.

Maybe we have a chance.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 10:33:38 PM EDT
[#29]
I take my comment back from a few weeks ago where I stated no Republican signs would show up in the 313.  I'm seeing more for the Republican candidate in this area this year than any other election I can recall.  I stand corrected!

Link Posted: 10/30/2016 10:38:04 PM EDT
[#30]
I have seen a bunch go up this week.   There are a shitload of UAW retirees in my area.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 11:57:21 PM EDT
[#31]
I saw a huge Trump sign right next to the Democratic Club in Taylor.  I laughed so hard.
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 6:39:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Was on the road for 4 hours yesterday and saw more Johnson signs that I did Hillary signs

Link Posted: 10/31/2016 7:52:31 AM EDT
[#33]
I just hears on Fox & Friends Trump will be in Warren today; can anyone confirm. I'm off this afternoon!
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 9:39:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I just hears on Fox & Friends Trump will be in Warren today; can anyone confirm. I'm off this afternoon!
View Quote

On the evening of October 31, presidential candidate Donald Trump will hold a campaign rally in the college's Sports & Expo Center, impacting traffic, facilities access and some classes. Once the rally details are finalized, we will provide more specific information regarding the impact to South Campus.
It is also important that you are aware of the following facts as they pertain to campaign activities at the college:
Any campaign activities conducted on college grounds or in college facilities represent a rental of that space.
The college does not endorse or support any political candidate or party.
The college does not employ discrimination practices in renting facilities.
Since 1984, the college has been a regular stop on the campaign trail for many presidential candidates. This has afforded the members of our community the opportunity to experience first-hand the national presidential election process and assess candidates in person.
We appreciate your understanding in working around the disruptions an event of the nature creates.

Yessir, got this from Macomb CC today.
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 7:25:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I saw a huge Trump sign right next to the Democratic Club in Taylor.  I laughed so hard.
View Quote

I saw a couple in the yard next to it.

There's a house on Beech Daly, just south of Wick, that has a couple Hillary for Prison signs.
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 11:58:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Hillary signs make great target holders.
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 5:12:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Drove to the pit today, shot for a bit.

Saw NOTHING BUT Trump Pence signs along M53 and all around. Saw 1 Hillary sign driving back home through Oxford.

We're in play, Trump spending money here.

Link Posted: 11/2/2016 6:48:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Not a lot if signs either way in my area out in Lansing/Delta Township, but slight edge to Trump in what there are.  Hillary for Prison may actually be the most common.

That said watching the morning news today, it occurred to me.  Michigan has been a solidly Blue state as long as I have lived here (2000), and I don't think I have ever seen as many commercials.  Hillary is running a lot of them (more than trump it would seem).  Only reason to buy the air time is if she thinks the state is in play this time.
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 5:03:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Being reported now that Trump is dead heat tie according to Drudge.

We haven't gone for a GOP POTUS since 80's.

I think, personally, Trump will take Michigan.
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 6:07:32 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm in A2, they're fucking everywhere.
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 12:03:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dare you to take one and put it out front at work
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 12:50:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Drove from our bol outside of Beaverton to Jays in Clare this morning.

Didn't see any Hitlery signs, but there were about a dozen Trump.

Somewhat encouraging, there were several Zero signs in '08 and '12.
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 2:18:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Boss would be like: "Why the hell are there tire tracks all over the grass?!"
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 4:43:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Starting to see more hillary signs in northern kent. It's still like 30 - 1 trump but there is definitely a noticeable difference.
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 6:16:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Starting to see more hillary signs in northern kent. It's still like 30 - 1 trump but there is definitely a noticeable difference.
View Quote

Nelson Township is all Trump.
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 6:39:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Howdy neighbor

I'm starting to see more in the Rockford areas. Even out towards sparta.
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 10:22:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I did a 7 county trip today, basically South Haven-Holland-Muskegon-Fremont-Newaygo-Sand Lake-Cedar Springs-GR- and back to Holland.  (Never mind why I would do this to myself, it just worked out that way)   I saw very few FHRC signs until I was up in Holland Heights area, probably 5 to 1 in favor of Trump otherwise.
View Quote

It looks like you found a " New Way To Go"
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 9:00:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't stop in Newaygo, but the road from Fremont to there brought back some memories.
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 8:36:28 PM EDT
[#49]
I've seen a couple Hillary signs. One was hard to tell because it was a union local ### for Hillary. I see a whole lot more Trump signs. I actually have a good feeling but then again I don't drive through Detroit.
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 9:56:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I've seen a couple Hillary signs. One was hard to tell because it was a union local ### for Hillary. I see a whole lot more Trump signs. I actually have a good feeling but then again I don't drive through Detroit.
View Quote

There is fuck all for Hillary sign in Detroit, specifically East English village, which is the north east corner that border the Grosse Pointes, A friend is DPD, I asked them if he saw any while on patrol. He said only about half a dozen he has noticed in Precincts 11 and 9.

In Eastpointe, I have seen 2 in my neighborhood, and out 8 Trump, and 3 Vote Biblically, which I would assume is a pro-life thing, so Trump.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top