Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2016 4:05:13 PM EDT
I have about a half a dozen pistols registered to my dads house, but I moved out several months ago. Do I need to re register the weapons to the new address? I moved from Madison Heights to Southfield.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 4:15:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope. Just like how the CPL is valid until you renew.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 4:46:54 PM EDT
[#2]
You must get your driver's license updated to your current address and you're covered.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 7:11:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You must get your driver's license updated to your current address and you're covered.
View Quote

Yep thats all
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 8:25:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm 26 and updating your DL address is way easier than most of my friends thought. Just go to the SoS website and it takes 5 minutes. You'll get a sticker to put on the back of you DL.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:32:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Not applicable here, but if you move to MI from out of state, you have to get pistol purchase forms from the Sheriffs office.

Themoreyouknow,jpg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top