Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2016 8:52:52 PM EDT
I have family in Eaton Rapids who would be willing to pick me up some reloading items, if I can locate some stores for them.

Are there any good stores in the area with a good selection of primers and powder, and competitive prices? I am in TN so prices may differ from what I am used to, but there are a couple of items I have not been able to find locally so if a family member can buy and hold until we see each other soon I would be happy.

Please let me know the store name and any reviews on their prices and selection. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:16:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I see you found the right place to post  
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:18:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep, finally! I forgot about the Hometown section so thanks for the reminder.
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 7:57:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Think I have identified 3 stores within roughly an hour from their house:

Total Firearms
Not Just Guns
Williams Gun Sight Co.
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 9:28:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Are they buying them to mail to you instead of ordering online or something? If they're willing to drive north to Clare (about 60-75 miles) to Jay's Sporting Goods you can get pretty much ANYTHING you want at reasonable prices. They carry RCBS and Hornady stuff, and all the major periphery. TONS of powders, primers, cases, tools, etc. I could take a pic if ya want as I live 15 minutes from it (although I work in Lansing).
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 3:31:49 PM EDT
[#5]
We will be meeting up soon FTF, no mailing.
I will mark Jays down and see, thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top