[#2]
Quoted:
FYI it looks like this weekends show has been moved to Kalamazoo.  :(
View Quote

Saves me a bit of driving. :)

I'll probably go to the show early, then take a trip to On Target
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 1:23:21 AM EDT
[#3]

every time i'm in the area i stop by on target..

i've read some complaints over the years but always had a good experience buying myself.  plus, it's about the only gun store where i don't have to ask to see a firearm that's behind a counter up on a shelf where i can't see the price or model.

it was really nice when i was looking for a rifle for my boy..  we could try out all sorts of rifles for LOP for him... really nice until he walked by an M&P 15 w/collapsed stock, picked it up and said 'this fits perfect, we should get this one'...  (he was 8 and we were .22 suppressor host shopping)  

kid's got expensive tastes, dunno where he gets that from
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:56:28 AM EDT
[#4]
The show wasn't up to the normal capacity a Kzonn is (some open tables) but that was to be expected with the sudden change of venue.  I also went over to On Target.  Place was packed.  At On Target I bought a replacement pin for my Lyman universal decapping die.  I got it for $5.  Any place I looked online wanted more for it, or were only selling the complete die.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top