Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2016 9:07:48 PM EDT
Summed up above, but looking for someone to put on pistol sights that might be able to do it"while I wait"?
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 6:28:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Wolverine in Brownstown and ATEi in Taylor have done just that ^ for me.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:11:34 AM EDT
[#2]
The Firing Line in Westland has done this for me in the past (Glock) as well.........
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 3:43:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Bob's Gunsmithing LLC
Bob Henigan
FFL Dealer. Certified Master Gunsmith. NRA Business Alliance
Sterling Heights (Clinton River and Schoenherr area)
[email protected]

Works out of his house. Full machine shop. Former Army.
Knows his stuff. Has handled transfers, repairs, and ugrades for me. Does refinishing also.

His turn around is pretty quick. However, I was just over there and he has a bunch of work lined up.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 2:15:44 PM EDT
[#4]
$10 while you wait.
www.ateiguns.com
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:28:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I had it done on the spot at Top Gun in Taylor a couple years back.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:48:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Quarters Tactical did one for me. $35 if you bring the sights in, free if you buy the sights from them. The prices were a little less than what I would have paid on Amazon + install, so it was an ok deal. They don't have Amazon's great shipping times, though, so it takes a normal amount of time to get the item in.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:26:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Close Quarters Tactical did one for me. $35 if you bring the sights in, free if you buy the sights from them. The prices were a little less than what I would have paid on Amazon + install, so it was an ok deal. They don't have Amazon's great shipping times, though, so it takes a normal amount of time to get the item in.
View Quote

What sights did they install? They said they couldn't install night sights on my friend's 1911 about 3 years ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top