Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2016 8:13:26 PM EDT
My folks have THREE pregnant barn cats. The first one had her litter today and we're expecting the other two litters within the next week or two. Free to a good home. So far we've got one claimed. 3 left and 8 more expected.

I'll even paint a BFL on them.

Link Posted: 5/14/2016 8:57:47 PM EDT
[#1]
If my 18+ year old stray goes to the big cat nip field in the sky in the next few weeks I'll hit you up.  Let me know if any come squirting out looking like a Holstein dairy cow.
Link Posted: 5/14/2016 9:26:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If my 18+ year old stray goes to the big cat nip field in the sky in the next few weeks I'll hit you up.  Let me know if any come squirting out looking like a Holstein dairy cow.
View Quote

4 so far. 1 claimed, expecting 8 more.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 6:55:22 PM EDT
[#3]
2nd cat in labor. 5 more, so far. I'm really hoping that the 3rd cat is just getting fat, not pregnant.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 9:15:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd probably take one, if I had my own place.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:56:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I found 4 more in the back of my garage.  Eyes are open, however they're at the stage where they can barely balance themselves and walk.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 12:17:47 PM EDT
[#6]
4 from one cat, 6 from the 2nd. We found one dead kitten in the barn that doesn't match either litter so we think the 3rd cat only had one that didn't make it. It explains why the 3rd cat hangs around both litters all day long. Thankfully all 3 females are getting along with each other and the kittens.

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 9:03:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Last year my parent's "garage" cat had kittens of two different sizes.  It appears she had hers in the barn, moved them, found another mother's kittens, then moved them to the garage too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top