Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 4/25/2016 10:07:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Figures that the thieves are from Flint
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 5:02:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Crazy,  I drive past there nearly every day on my way to work,  I didnt see anything that appeared that it had been broken into.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 9:51:19 PM EDT
[#3]
With the new building you can't see the front door from the road.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 4:30:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I know but i drive by around 4am, seems like there would have still been a police prsense at that time.  I just left there its really nice in there now, and its huge.  Tons of guns in there.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 5:21:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I know but i drive by around 4am, seems like there would have still been a police prsense at that time.  I just left there its really nice in there now, and its huge.  Tons of guns in there.
View Quote
Did they open the NW side of it  yet?

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 10:10:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes.  Have you shot there yet?  Indoor range seems kinda small and i think it was 14bucks for 30 mins of time.  Im not sure what i think of that.  Although its really close and the only i door one that i know of.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:05:06 AM EDT
[#7]
I haven't.   I usually shoot at my clubs outdoor range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top