Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2015 12:43:36 PM EDT
I just moved into the Lake City/Houghton Lake area.

I saw a ad for the Armory and looked up their website.

I think that they are a Class III dealer and I'm looking into getting my first suppressor.

They also offer training classes, that I might be interested in.

Also, they do trigger jobs for some weapons I would like to get worked on.

So, does anyone have any experience with them? Friendly or cops only mentality? Are their class good or just run of the mill?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 6:00:51 PM EDT
[#1]
It's been a while, but we've discussed them in threads here before. It's been positive from what I recall. Someone will be along to provide more info, and maybe a link to an old thread.

ETA: The owner is a member here and posted in this thread.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 6:58:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's been a while, but we've discussed them in threads here before. It's been positive from what I recall. Someone will be along to provide more info, and maybe a link to an old thread.

View Quote

PGA Playerless?
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 9:23:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

PGA Playerless?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

PGA Playerless?

What? I'm lost.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 10:12:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Haven't done a lot of business with them but all of my experiences have been positive.

Nice folks. Good selection. They shipped a gun for me and had good communication by email, provided a tracking #, etc.

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 11:52:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I've had them do some Cerakote work for me, and they have always done a great job, and are very nice to work with.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:47:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I just moved into the Lake City/Houghton Lake area.

I saw a ad for the Armory and looked up their website.

I think that they are a Class III dealer and I'm looking into getting my first suppressor.

They also offer training classes, that I might be interested in.

Also, they do trigger jobs for some weapons I would like to get worked on.

So, does anyone have any experience with them? Friendly or cops only mentality? Are their class good or just run of the mill?

Thanks!
View Quote

I'm in the store a couple times a month. Very friendly. I have had them do work on a couple of rifles and the work was good quality. The Cerekote they've done has been top notch.  Have not been through any classes but I would expect them to be run well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top