Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2015 1:41:49 PM EDT
Never been to it. Is it a good one??
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 8:46:24 PM EDT
[#1]
In my opinion, no. Way too much beef jerky, leather goods, and other non gun merchandise. Most (not all) of the gun vendors have their stuff priced like it is 2008 gain.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 3:01:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In my opinion, no. Way too much beef jerky, leather goods, and other non gun merchandise. Most (not all) of the gun vendors have their stuff priced like it is 2008 gain.
View Quote

This for sure.

Prices are fucking stupid.  I can buy from any local LGS for a lot less. Vendors markup the prices over and above the msrp and then offer you a discount that even then is over retail, trying to BS you in to thinking you got a great deal.

Gun shows no longer are worth the time, money. Neckbeard heaven.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 2:00:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I really chuckle at the guys selling ammo cans of .223 that they buy at Walmart and mark up 20/30 bucks. And even more at the idiots buying it.

Chinook3
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:41:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got back, was worse than expected.  Only went to meet someone there.

Quite a few empty tables, lots of shirts and food, new guns priced at over MSRP and that have been carted to every Sportsshows gun show for the past year.  Other than that just $65 Anderson lowers, Walmart ammo +20%, $200 T53 Mosins, $900 rack grade at best Garands, $180 tin 7.62x54, $50/brick .22.

Not a new vendor that I noticed either.  Just the same old farts with their same junk. The guy with the East German stuff raised his prices too, so that's not even a good deal now.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:38:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Hardly any difference from the large vendors at the Novi show which is 15 minutes from me.

I think one guy actually shat his pants. He smelled and had a huge wet spot on his back running down the inside of his pant legs. Everyone parted like the Red Sea for him
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:19:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I think one guy actually shat his pants. He smelled and had a huge wet spot on his back running down the inside of his pant legs. Everyone parted like the Red Sea for him
View Quote

Well, that's taking high gun show prices literally.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:44:45 PM EDT
[#7]
[/url][url=https://imgflip.com/memegenerator]via Imgflip Meme Make[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top