Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2015 1:57:26 PM EDT
Gentlemen,

I have a job offer in the Auburn Hills area that will require a relocation. What would house or apartment rent run in a decent neighborhood in the Auburn Hills area? Does anyone have a recommendation for real estate agents. Can I bring an SBR into Michigan? Suppressors?

Any information would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:36:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Auburn Hills is nice.
Rochester Hill is nice as well as close

In Michigan SBR's and suppressors are legal with paperwork
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:51:29 PM EDT
[#2]
SBRs and suppressors are both legal in MI with the NFA tax stamp. Any pistols must be registered with the Michigan State Police. SBRs under 26" OAL must also be registered as pistols, but this affords them the advantages of a pistol as well, such as carrying the SBR loaded in a vehicle, that you could not normally do with a rifle.

There are a lot of decent neighborhoods around Auburn Hills. You can live south of Auburn Hills and you'll be in a suburban area, or you can live north of Auburn Hills and be in a more rural area with more property.

As for rent, what are you looking for? Just yourself, a family, want to live in the city, want some land of your own?

Look at some of the rental listings on Zillow and you'll see that you're looking at roughly $1 per sq. ft. in the Auburn Hills vicinity.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 2:42:19 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife is a broker, she manages a VERY successful team.

If you want help, IM me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 2:39:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't forget to register your handguns. The assholes at the PD might treat you as if you're a criminal when you do. Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top