Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2015 5:22:38 PM EDT
RE: Liquid Gun Works

This is a hydrocoating shop up in Michigan. I've bought parts from them over the past 2 years and always had first rate service.

A couple months ago I sent them an expensive aftermarket stock to get hydrocoated and now I cannot reach them. The part has been there since the first week of June and they usually turn around custom jobs with in 2 weeks. I've emailed several times, called several times (reaching a "full mailbox") and even tried to contact via Facebook with no response. The owner is usually quick to reply in the past.

Does anybody local know the status of this shop? Is the owner sick or some other situation (I know "life happens").

I'm just trying to get a status on my order and this shop. No disrespect meant by this at all.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 8:56:51 PM EDT
[#1]
What town?
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 9:13:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What town?
View Quote

2421 Clyde Park Ave SW
Wyoming, MI 49509

I believe that is near Grand Rapids
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 8:59:00 PM EDT
[#3]
It is near my work, I went by there today and it looked like it was empty.  About the same as it looks on Google streetmaps.  I am not sure if there was ever something there or if they operate out of there but don't really have open hours.  

Not sure what to tell you, was in the company truck so I couldn't stop by but not sure there was anyone there anyways.  

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:08:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I appreciate all the help I've gotten from folks on this board.  Michigan has some good people.

Unfortunately, I still have no comms with this business.

As far as I can tell, they have gone belly-up and I have no way to get a response from them . . . and they still have my expensive stock I sent them for custom work.

If anyone else has any info on this business, please let me know.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:58:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Have you tried asking around on the MI gun owners forum?   Someone over there may some more info.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 8:57:17 AM EDT
[#6]
FYI:  My stock arrived in the mail last Friday.  Work done on it as requested.  The company never returned any of my calls or emails.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:50:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FYI:  My stock arrived in the mail last Friday.  Work done on it as requested.  The company never returned any of my calls or emails.
View Quote

Weird.  Glad you got it though!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top