Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2015 11:58:47 AM EDT
http://248shooter.com/index.php/house-bills-4772-4778-constitutional-carry-comes-to-michigan/

Permit-less purchase
Permit-less carry open or concealed if over 21
No affect on Schools.

Check out the specifics and let me know what you all think.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 2:18:52 PM EDT
[#1]
This is awesome news.

I hope that our rino in chief signs it or we can get 2/3 vote.

The momentum is real strong, we all need to write and call as much as we can for support.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 3:11:28 PM EDT
[#2]
It looks a great step forward anyway.  I would like to see something about a way to carry in PFZs but, maybe that is a bridge we will have to cross later.

Link Posted: 7/15/2015 3:58:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It looks a great step forward anyway.  I would like to see something about a way to carry in PFZs but, maybe that is a bridge we will have to cross later.  
View Quote

That will likely need to be handled separately unless we want to 100% guarantee this gets the veto.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 4:57:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That will likely need to be handled separately unless we want to 100% guarantee this gets the veto.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is a lot more than a baby step so I like it

Link Posted: 7/15/2015 5:28:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 9:42:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd like to see them avoid any dealings with the PFZ's at this moment.   RINO in chief made it clear already he will veto anything that starts to mess with the PFZs

I'd let this one lead in and then only follow up with a PFZ bill.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 5:45:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'd like to see them avoid any dealings with the PFZ's at this moment.   RINO in chief made it clear already he will veto anything that starts to mess with the PFZs

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree, we need to get what we can and keep pushing, just like the anti's do. Stay at this long enough and we may even see the 2nd Amendment actually restored. Maybe in the far future, but its a step.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 7:48:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I agree, we need to get what we can and keep pushing, just like the anti's do. Stay at this long enough and we may even see the 2nd Amendment actually restored. Maybe in the far future, but its a step.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

agreed
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:20:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Do you guys think that the Gamrat investigation thing will effect her bill at all?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:43:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Do you guys think that the Gamrat investigation thing will effect her bill at all?
View Quote

Holy shit, I never put the two together.

Yes, it most certainly is going to affect her bills..
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 8:15:13 PM EDT
[#11]
It shouldn't as the House and Senate would be empty if committing Adultery, Lying and screwing one's Constituents  were the standard.

Unless Gamrat committed a Felony, the only thing I care about is the issues she has promoted, and her voting record.

Aside from that I see this ":Investigation" as a sham designed to trump up the charges and get rid  of a couple of the most vocal critics opposing the Administrations attempts to impose a Gas Tax on the people who rejected Prop 1 at a margin of 80%,.

Absent some very serious charges in getting rid of these two, I fear  if the sanctimonious lot we have in Lansing I think  it will have a chilling effect on a Legislators ability to earnestly represent their Constituents.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top