Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2015 10:01:09 AM EDT
anyone in the metro area have a spare section of chain link fence fabric laying around?

We just moved into a rental a couple weeks ago, and the section in the front between the house and neighbor fence is open
Dog got out (kids let her out to do her thing and got distracted) and was picked up by some stranger who took her to the vet, who thank god chip scanned her and called me

All I really need is a 66 in long section of 48in tall whatever gauge fabric, I can't find anywhere that will sell it to me by the foot, or has less than a 10 foot section available in stock

I'm willing to come get it, cut it from scrap, take it off posts, doesn't matter,
Thanks guys
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 7:58:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 10:03:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Wtf

Is there a glitch in the matrix, or did I just time travel on the Internet?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:11:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Didn't happen to be a weimaraner did it?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:54:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Nope, half lab half wolfhound, she's about 10 years old
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 1:50:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Ok. I was at the vet the other day and a lady had brought in a Weimaranerms she found in her yard. It had a orange collar on but it looked like the tags ripped off in the woods or something. The dog had a chip but the owners didn't bother to register the chip number with the registry. It was a crap shoot at that point. It was an intact male probably 7 years old or so. Looked to be a decent dog with a good demeanor. Hope they found the owner.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 7:26:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ok. I was at the vet the other day and a lady had brought in a Weimaranerms she found in her yard. It had a orange collar on but it looked like the tags ripped off in the woods or something. The dog had a chip but the owners didn't bother to register the chip number with the registry. It was a crap shoot at that point. It was an intact male probably 7 years old or so. Looked to be a decent dog with a good demeanor. Hope they found the owner.
View Quote
Why didn't you claim "your" dog?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top