Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2015 8:36:56 AM EDT
Could someone please post contact information for a CHL instructor in the St Johns, Ovid-Elsie, Owosso area.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Medicguy
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 8:24:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Kyle at First To Fight Tactical Solutions. They have a facebook page. You won't be disappointed. He does discounts for Fire/EMS people!
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 10:18:41 PM EDT
[#2]
www.michiganccwclass.com

Wife took this one a few years back and was happy. I believe it's held in the VFW on the north side of St Johns.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 8:37:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Kyle at First To Fight Tactical Solutions. They have a facebook page. You won't be disappointed. He does discounts for Fire/EMS people!
View Quote

My wife and I are seriously considering taking a class or two from them this summer.

They appear to be building a shop that will be located in DeWitt eventually. Not sure what it will have or offer within it though.  It looks like they hold their classes in Portland, which isn't too far from St. Johns and is a real nice area.

Link Posted: 3/20/2015 9:59:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you to all who replied.

I truly appreciate your help.

Medicguy
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 7:36:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

My wife and I are seriously considering taking a class or two from them this summer.

They appear to be building a shop that will be located in DeWitt eventually. Not sure what it will have or offer within it though.  It looks like they hold their classes in Portland, which isn't too far from St. Johns and is a real nice area.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They do classes in Portland and Dewitt. Good group of guys, I can't say enough good about them.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 10:18:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry I'm late,  Grumpy Bear Training, Bryan Metzgar is Owosso area.  If you get enough people for a class he will come to your place if possible.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 1:40:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm late too. I'm in this area as well. Feel free to hit me up anytime! I took the cpl class in St johns through the michiganccwclass.com and I took it a few years ago at a place in Saginaw. Michiganccwclass.com was bare bones, 20 rounds through a .22. Which is fine, if all you are after is the certificate.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top