Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2015 1:15:50 PM EDT
Anyone have a line on lowers for a good price in the SE Mich/metro Detroit area?  I see them online for cheap right now, but I'd like to pick one up locally if possible.  By the time I add shipping and FFL transfer the price on those online deals goes up fast.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 2:07:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been able to get them for 60 from Coldwater Pawn at the gun shows.  Not exactly metro area, but not sure how close you are to upcoming shows.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 1:32:12 PM EDT
[#2]
You need to find somebody willing to transfer them for cheap. Check out the tacked "Firearm Transfer List" thread.

Harders Auto is local to the Metro area and the last time I went there he charged $20 for the transfer. You could order something online and have it shipped there and it'll still be reasonable.

However, a co-worker of mine recently picked up a Spikes lower from Close Quarters Tactical for $94 out the door.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 10:03:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You need to find somebody willing to transfer them for cheap. Check out the tacked "Firearm Transfer List" thread.

Harders Auto is local to the Metro area and the last time I went there he charged $20 for the transfer. You could order something online and have it shipped there and it'll still be reasonable.

However, a co-worker of mine recently picked up a Spikes lower from Close Quarters Tactical for $94 out the door.
View Quote

I used Harders to purchase my pistol. He ordered it and called me when it came in. His price was very close to online prices and his transfer was $20 or $25. I was very pleased with his service. Plus, it's always fun to walk in to an auto parts shop and walk out with a gun

That's neat that CQT is selling Spike's. I need to head back out there and see what they have.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:50:04 AM EDT
[#4]
A friend of mine bought anderson lowers at the Gun Barn 2 for $50 out the door including transfer.  Might want to give them a buzz.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:56:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Just bought one from gunbarn2 for 50. Nice lower.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:33:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I called gun barn 2 they said they only sell mega lowers for 139.99 !  and havent carried anderson's in a while.  am i missing somthing?  some code word?
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 4:53:54 PM EDT
[#7]
You can buy them right from Anderson online or there are several online retailers selling them like primary Arms. I have a complete lower I would part with in the Troy are if you want DM me.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 8:41:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Ann Arbor Arms has Anderson lowers for $77
I didn't get the price but I seen lowers at action impact firearms on 8mile and telegraph yesterday
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 7:35:01 AM EDT
[#9]
CQT has Spikes lowers for $94.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 8:38:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Any local places that carry stripped uppers?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top