Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2014 12:29:42 PM EDT
Looking for a surplus store that has lots of different used packs, pouches, mag holders and accessories.
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 12:37:38 PM EDT
[#1]
There is general Jim's surplus in clare.
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 5:07:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

That's not exactly the 'detRoit area'.
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 9:04:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Harry's Army Surplus, Telegraph, just south of Ford Rd.

Haven't been there for years.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 7:34:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 9:01:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Joes Army Navy Surplus, in Waterford IIRC. It's been at least a decade since I drove by
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 6:06:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Ray's surplus, 8-1/2 and Ryan I believe. Gotta call first, it's a rougher hood but they have a lot of nice shit,
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 1:23:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but it's worth the drive.  Jays sporting goods is right next to it, so you can spend some more money there too... if you need a dog, well you can get on in the parking lot too
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 7:02:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Joes Army Navy Surplus, in Waterford IIRC. It's been at least a decade since I drove by
View Quote

The only have about 3 shelves of actual surplus gear anymore.

The vast majority of that store is now Carhart, Condor and Fox.
They do have a handful of surplus coats & clothing but as far as gear goes, it's pretty sparse.

Link Posted: 1/1/2015 10:53:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ray's surplus, 8-1/2 and Ryan I believe. Gotta call first, it's a rougher hood but they have a lot of nice shit,
View Quote

Is that the guy with the warehouse that looks like it's a manufacturing business of some sort, or am I thinking of another dude

Cause the place I'm thinking of is pretty damn awesome
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 1:48:07 PM EDT
[#10]
What's the place in Pontiac off M59?

NVM.  Joe's Army/Navy already mentioned above.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 3:47:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No, but it's worth the drive.  Jays sporting goods is right next to it, so you can spend some more money there too... if you need a dog, well you can get on in the parking lot too
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes I know its not a short drive, but I really enjoy that store.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 12:35:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Is that the guy with the warehouse that looks like it's a manufacturing business of some sort, or am I thinking of another dude

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, and they do manufacture too. They have a few CNC mills and make most of the flash hiders the OEMs use on black rifles.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 9:14:11 PM EDT
[#13]
There's a newer mil surprise store at 15 & gratioit, Clinton township. It's called M3 surplus, it's a cool shop!!
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 6:49:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Also one on Woodward........somewhere around 12 mile I think? Been awhile since I've been there. It's on the east side of Woodward and I believe there is an art van store close by on the west side of Woodward.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:50:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Also one on Woodward........somewhere around 12 mile I think? Been awhile since I've been there. It's on the east side of Woodward and I believe there is an art van store close by on the west side of Woodward.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

That's joes,
13 and a half (Normandy)

12 mile used to have metro surplus or something like that in Berkeley, but I think it's been closed since the early 2000s
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top