Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2014 11:48:12 AM EDT
I told you so...

Superbowl Commercial etc...

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2014/12/11/snyder-presidency-detroit-recovery/20236281/

He said he wouldn't rule it out...so that means..

With Michigan Gas Taxes already the highest in the Land, Sndyer wants us to pay even higher gas taxes hiding it in wholesale gas prices!  Where is the Accountability?

He fraudulently claims credit for the Economic Recovery riding the wave of the Business Cycle.

Hes for Corporate Welfare, Special Rights for Gays, retaining Michigans costly Handgun Registration system and opposes enhanced Carry.

Further he has a history of being an Outsourcer.

I cringe when he refers to himself as a Republican.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 7:48:04 PM EDT
[#1]
He is certainly no Conservative, and about as Republican as the Republicans selling us out in D.C. right now on the budget deal.

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 8:19:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:05:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I cringe when he refers to himself as a Republican.
View Quote

That's the problem: he is a Republican. He is not an outlier; he is representative of the rot. Democrats and Republicans are two faces of the same party.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:12:35 PM EDT
[#4]
If Snyder makes it there he will be worse than most of the other (r)epublicans in Washington D.C.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 2:42:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Rich be rich

Poor be poor.

And Middle class pays for both.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top