Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2014 6:51:40 PM EDT
I'm teaching a last minute CPL class to a small group tomorrow (4 shooters).  This is very last minute and I'll be doing the class at a friends house in Fenton, which is a bit out of my AO. Does anyone have suggestions for a range (preferably indoor) open to the public tomorrow?  The Yellow Pages mentions Gabriel Pistol Range and Training on S Linden in Flint, and Weimers Gun Shop in Hartland.  Does anyone have experience with those, or other recommendations?

Thanks again for any input you can provide.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 8:20:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Now that Advanced Ranges is closed, the nearest indoor range in this area ( Fenton/ Linden) would be Peacemakers in Howell. They are open on Sunday but its 30 minutes SW of Fenton. Gabriel's is a private range the last I checked. Never heard of the one in Hartland.

Peacemakers
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top