Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 3:18:13 PM EDT
[#1]
So far this weekend, I've seen a button buck.

They're still here, just nocturnal.  I had 8 in front of my camera 0100 this morning.

I think I'm gonna watch the MSU game this afternoon.
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 7:14:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Worst year I've seen in the 41 I've been hunting Barry Co. I saw 5 bucks opening day and passed on a 4 and a 6 point. I saw the biggest buck I've ever seen in the field, a beautiful 10 point about 250 yards away. I watched him for 15-20 minutes with my binoculars before he trotted off into the standing corn. The rest of season was a big fat bore.
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 10:13:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Shot this goofy guy yesterday.  Didn't dress out very large, but it did the trick.

Link Posted: 11/30/2014 10:30:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I shot a baby 30 minutes before my 2014 season ended.  It's small but I'm sure it will taste great.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 3:41:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I really screwed myself this season.
First day out,had 4 does walk in.3 smaller and 1 decent.Could have taken a shot on any of em easily.

Next,had 2 does walk in.1 small other decent.Same as the day before.

Day after that,had 6! 2 decent,4 smalls.Let them walk.

Waited a couple of days before going out again,had 3.1 large 2 smalls.Let them walk.

Didn't see a single damn one again..
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 3:44:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Tasty!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top