Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Are you serious?

http://i.imgur.com/2euzYXt.png
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The fed is paying most of the medicaid bill for the first couple years, giving the taxpayers a break ....

Are you serious?

http://i.imgur.com/2euzYXt.png

I think he meant to say Michigan taxpayer. [of course we are also Federal taxpayers also.]

This is one of the reasons I won't vote for Snyder this time around, he is "smarter" then everyone else [nerd] and you are not supposed to question stuff like this. Just give him more of your hard earned tax dollars and he'll give away to who he thinks "deserves" it most.

And hey, it just coincidentally happens to help out all the businesses that don't offer health care because now the workers [as long as they don't make too much or work full time] can go on medicaid on someone else dime. Just another RINO asshole more then happy to tax the public more and give it to others.

And to Shaurer [sp] credit , at least he doesn't try to claim he's anything but a  lib tax and spend POS.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 10:21:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh Snyders Medicaid Expansion?  Oh yes that shifts the costs to the Federal Government and in time will be shifted back onto Michigan Taxpayers.

Snyder is a RINO, a supporter of Corporate Welfare, Immigration in a period of high unemployment, a supporter of Tax shifts onto the public,  Expanded Government. Despite what the NRA claims he doesn't push their agenda too well either.  Just look at Enhanced Carry and Ending Handgun Registration etc....Snyder  walked away from us then and took all   Money Bloomberg offered to him. Money is the mothers milk of Politics  what will Snyder do in the future?

For years I have voted Republican for years and that included Snyder at one time too, yet I'm getting a little tired of being confronted with "The Lesser of Two Evils" that the Political Powers that be offer me leading me to less Freedom, Greater Taxes and what seems to be a growing Police State.   The Two Parties hate competition and love the control they have over us.

This election cycle for the Governors Race I will be voting for :

http://www.electmarybuzuma.com/

http://www.electmarybuzuma.com/about-scotty.html

I say let Mr. Snyder lose of this  election. Let  it  become  a lesson to the Republican  Party Leadership when they see dissatisfaction at the Polls with the growth of a Third Party i.e. Votes they could have had.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 11:14:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Oh Snyders Medicaid Expansion?  Oh yes that shifts the costs to the Federal Government and in time will be shifted back onto Michigan Taxpayers.

Snyder is a RINO, a supporter of Corporate Welfare, Immigration in a period of high unemployment, a supporter of Tax shifts onto the public,  Expanded Government. Despite what the NRA claims he doesn't push their agenda too well either.  Just look at Enhanced Carry and Ending Handgun Registration etc....Snyder  walked away from us then and took all   Money Bloomberg offered to him. Money is the mothers milk of Politics  what will Snyder do in the future?

For years I have voted Republican for years and that included Snyder at one time too, yet I'm getting a little tired of being confronted with "The Lesser of Two Evils" that the Political Powers that be offer me leading me to less Freedom, Greater Taxes and what seems to be a growing Police State.   The Two Parties hate competition and love the control they have over us.

I say let Mr. Snyder lose of this  election. Let  it  become  a lesson to the Republican  Party Leadership when they see dissatisfaction at the Polls with the growth of a Third Party i.e. Votes they could have had.
View Quote

Do they make you guys take a class or something on how to be a Moby?  Because you should get your money back.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 7:51:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Do they make you guys take a class or something on how to be a Moby?  Because you should get your money back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We only have to endure him for 3 more days, and then we will never hear from him again.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 9:01:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm voting against him but my reason has to do with taxes he raised.
View Quote

That'll learn em. And if your dem gets in Katy bar the door on taxes. My guess is you're' from a blue state
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 7:48:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree. The wife and I voted absentee last week and it sure as hell wasn't for the democrat nor was it for Snyder. If we, as voters don't start getting the message to these RINOS like Snyder, we are simply going to stay mired in the same old cesspool.

To you RINO fan boys..."If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything".
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 10:54:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That'll learn em. And if your dem gets in Katy bar the door on taxes. My guess is you're' from a blue state
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was born and lived in Michigan until I joined the Marines in 1977, dumbass.  I then went to college at Ferris State.
I then moved to Arizona and South Dakota, both red states.  I returned to Michigan where I own several properties.

You obviously must be a democrat or RINO as conservatives support lowering taxes instead of raising them.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 2:02:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I was born and lived in Michigan until I joined the Marines in 1977, dumbass.  I then went to college at Ferris State.
I then moved to Arizona and South Dakota, both red states.  I returned to Michigan where I own several properties.

You obviously must be a democrat or RINO as conservatives support lowering taxes instead of raising them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So who are you voting for?
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 5:22:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not voting for Snyder, he is a Bloomberg dick sniffing RINO.  I'm voting for Terri Lynn Land for senate, though she doesn't stand a chance.  If you're old enough to vote then you know you don't have to fill out the ballot for Snyder.  You can leave it blank, or vote for anyone else you want who is on the ballot.  If you want to look at my ballot you can come to my polling site and pay me to get a look at my ballot before I drop it in the counter.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 4:03:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'm not voting for Snyder, he is a Bloomberg dick sniffing RINO.  I'm voting for Terri Lynn Land for senate, though she doesn't stand a chance.  If you're old enough to vote then you know you don't have to fill out the ballot for Snyder.  You can leave it blank, or vote for anyone else you want who is on the ballot.  If you want to look at my ballot you can come to my polling site and pay me to get a look at my ballot before I drop it in the counter.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK, have fun with that.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 5:27:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 9:30:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Hey, all those party bosses can't be wrong. The great success rate of the last decade of Republican presidential candidates sure proves that we should always do what we're told, and vote the party line without thinking, right?
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 10:06:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Has he done enough?

I think he has!
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 9:17:54 PM EDT
[#14]
And he's nowhere near done yet.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 9:25:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Well I have not left so far.  

Very surprised the Libertarians Buzama and Bowman only got 1%  Somewhat surprised Snyder

Just wait till  RINO Snyder Jams us with a Substantial Gas Tax Increase. He will not end Michigans Handgun Registration System.  He will not push "Enhanced Carry"  and if he does it might come at the cost of "Open Carry". Snyder is a Rotten RINO.

The Dems learned from their Bernero debacle and gave us a less liberal Shauer to run against Sndyer this time around .  They lost.  

If they would have had any brains they would have gotten Macomb County Executive Mark Hackel to run. He could have won. He is a Conservative Democrat as was his father and also the Counties former Sheriff.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 2:55:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Well I have not left so far.  

Very surprised the Libertarians Buzama and Bowman only got 1%  Somewhat surprised Snyder

Just wait till  RINO Snyder Jams us with a Substantial Gas Tax Increase. He will not end Michigans Handgun Registration System.  He will not push "Enhanced Carry"  and if he does it might come at the cost of "Open Carry". Snyder is a Rotten RINO.

The Dems learned from their Bernero debacle and gave us a less liberal Shauer to run against Sndyer this time around .  They lost.  

If they would have had any brains they would have gotten Macomb County Executive Mark Hackel to run. He could have won. He is a Conservative Democrat as was his father and also the Counties former Sheriff.
View Quote

The election is over, and your boy Schauer got beat.

Now get over it and post a photo of your AR's.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 4:33:11 PM EDT
[#17]
"The election is over, and your boy Schauer got beat. " - Wolverine05

Such Mamzer you spread!  My boy was never Shauer or Snyder.  Now just bend over, grab your ankles cause Snyder and the other members of the same Crime Family will now vote for exponential raises in the Gas Taxes.....  They will laugh at you and say its another two more years and "Where you going to go boooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?"  Michigan's Gas Taxes are among the highest in the Nation and now Snyder is Cumming for you along with the rest of us.  He's a RINO and knows that you respond to the "Where you going to go" Treatment, while banging you up the Butt.  Submit to the Nerd.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
"The election is over, and your boy Schauer got beat. " - Wolverine05

Such Mamzer you spread!  My boy was never Shauer or Snyder.  Now just bend over, grab your ankles cause Snyder and the other members of the same Crime Family will now vote for exponential raises in the Gas Taxes.....  They will laugh at you and say its another two more years and "Where you going to go boooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?"  Michigan's Gas Taxes are among the highest in the Nation and now Snyder is Cumming for you along with the rest of us.  He's a RINO and knows that you respond to the "Where you going to go" Treatment, while banging you up the Butt.  Submit to the Nerd.
View Quote

You should think about purchasing an AR-15 sometime.

They are excellent rifles, and are priced great right now.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 6:55:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Wolverine05,

Actually I own more than one and several other EBRs,,EBS and more than a few handguns.  Yes I love to shoot and do so frequently although in recent years less than I would like. However  I also make an annual pilgrimage to Camp Perry every year.  

The bad thing is that with Snyder in office we all get " banged up the butt" with him as the Govenor.  Snyder had a chance to eliminate Handgun Registration in Michigan and what did he do....He told members of the legislature he would veto it if given to him. The legislators should have given him a bill that passed both Republican controlled houses and that way your "Emperor" would be visible to all he was wearing no clothes.  When Yo' boy Snyder, had a chance to enact "Enhanced Carry" to walk into Criminal Safety Zones with an extra day of training...Yo' boy once again  got his "Tough  Nerd" panties in a twist and nixed that too despite the best efforts of our Repubican Controlled House and Senate.

Over this thread I've outlined a number of issues why Snyder did not deserve re-election. If this is your kind of "RINO" you get what you deserve.  Yes the Demo was extreme but when you fail to discipline a spoiled child you end up with a rotten self centered human being. So just don't blame me when he fails to adopt pro gun legislation. I voted Libertarian.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:12:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Wolverine05,

Actually I own more than one and several other EBRs,,EBS and more than a few handguns.  Yes I love to shoot and do so frequently although in recent years less than I would like. However  I also make an annual pilgrimage to Camp Perry every year.  

The bad thing is that with Snyder in office we all get " banged up the butt" with him as the Govenor.  Snyder had a chance to eliminate Handgun Registration in Michigan and what did he do....He told members of the legislature he would veto it if given to him. The legislators should have given him a bill that passed both Republican controlled houses and that way your "Emperor" would be visible to all he was wearing no clothes.  When Yo' boy Snyder, had a chance to enact "Enhanced Carry" to walk into Criminal Safety Zones with an extra day of training...Yo' boy once again  got his "Tough  Nerd" panties in a twist and nixed that too despite the best efforts of our Repubican Controlled House and Senate.

Over this thread I've outlined a number of issues why Snyder did not deserve re-election. If this is your kind of "RINO" you get what you deserve.  Yes the Demo was extreme but when you fail to discipline a spoiled child you end up with a rotten self centered human being. So just don't blame me when he fails to adopt pro gun legislation. I voted Libertarian.
View Quote

You should run for Governor.  Sounds like you have it all figured out.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 12:08:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wolverine05,

He must be sticking around now to try and establish credibility for the next election season.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 8:42:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Well time will tell and Snyder is hostile to our Second Amendment Rights.  His history is evidence and he will now become Bloombergs lapdog.  Second Amendment issues will be coming before the Legislature and Snyder will be using his position as leverage to further restrict our rights.

Some people are very naïve.  Questions remain as to what one will say when it happens and atleast I will know that I did not co-operate in an injustice by voting for Snyder.

Rest assured, this man will attempt to become the next Vice President during the next election cycle.   Should a republican President win, whether Snyder takes office as VP or not, he will most likely be appointed to some cabinet position.  He has demonstrated to the Powers that be that the General Public loves Rick's "Doggy Style" as they have been taking it up the ass for a very long time.

Could you imagine being in business with only one other major competitor, putting out a product of declining quality, making profit with the buying public afraid to try something else?  Talk about getting royally screwed.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 11:29:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Well time will tell and Snyder is hostile to our Second Amendment Rights.  His history is evidence and he will now become Bloombergs lapdog.  Second Amendment issues will be coming before the Legislature and Snyder will be using his position as leverage to further restrict our rights.

Some people are very naïve.  Questions remain as to what one will say when it happens and atleast I will know that I did not co-operate in an injustice by voting for Snyder.

Rest assured, this man will attempt to become the next Vice President during the next election cycle.   Should a republican President win, whether Snyder takes office as VP or not, he will most likely be appointed to some cabinet position.  He has demonstrated to the Powers that be that the General Public loves Rick's "Doggy Style" as they have been taking it up the ass for a very long time.

Could you imagine being in business with only one other major competitor, putting out a product of declining quality, making profit with the buying public afraid to try something else?  Talk about getting royally screwed.
View Quote

Did Rick Snyder steal your girlfriend or something?  You sure are obsessed with him.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 10:00:31 AM EDT
[#24]
No Yo' boy Rick has been "Fudge Packing" the Public for a very long time and just cannot get enough of " having the Public's Ass." You love it don't you Wolverine Boy?

Now with one "Crime family" in Charge Yo' Boy Rick is giving it to the Public again!

Don't say I didn't tell you Rick was Cumming again for yo' butt.... You love that Ricks Doggy Style don't you.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2014/11/13/michigan-senate-road-funding-bills-lame-duck-session/18974745/

So keep on voting to be bent over because it's BOHICA time again. You love it don't you Wolverine05?   I think Ricks not only got your rear end again but all too many who don't approve of or like Rick at all.

Don't blame me I didn't vote for that POS!

Link Posted: 11/14/2014 11:31:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
No Yo' boy Rick has been "Fudge Packing" the Public for a very long time and just cannot get enough of " having the Public's Ass." You love it don't you Wolverine Boy?

Now with one "Crime family" in Charge Yo' Boy Rick is giving it to the Public again!

Don't say I didn't tell you Rick was Cumming again for yo' butt.... You love that Ricks Doggy Style don't you.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2014/11/13/michigan-senate-road-funding-bills-lame-duck-session/18974745/

So keep on voting to be bent over because it's BOHICA and you love it don't you Wolverine05

View Quote

I see.  He stole your boyfriend.

It all makes sense now.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:18:45 PM EDT
[#26]
My Boyfriend? ... Yours perhaps, but that's not my cup of Tea.

Just don't ever say I didn't try to warn you and the others.

Should a Republican win the White House in 2016 I think Rick will either be the Vice President or an appointee.  He's such a bright fella he has too many folks fooled and takes his liberties as he sees fits.

All that Bloomberg Money...Rick knows whats best for you and ya' luv him for it. No guns for you my boy.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 2:47:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
My Boyfriend? ... Yours perhaps, but that's not my cup of Tea.

Just don't ever say I didn't try to warn you and the others.

Should a Republican win the White House in 2016 I think Rick will either be the Vice President or an appointee.  He's such a bright fella he has too many folks fooled and takes his liberties as he sees fits.

All that Bloomberg Money...Rick knows whats best for you and ya' luv him for it. No guns for you my boy.
View Quote

Great comeback, dude.  I haven't heard a zinger like that one since 3rd grade.

Stick to spewing your FUD over at FAL Files.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top