Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2014 10:41:57 AM EDT
I have called and left a few messages as well as a few emails and have heard nothing back.

I used him once in the past and saw on silencershop.com when I purchased a suppressor a few days ago that he was in there list of class three transfer dealers so I picked him as the FFL.

Now I can't get a response of any kind from him.

Not sure if  I should wait any longer or contact silencershop and tell them to use a different dealer.

Any ideas?
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 5:19:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I tried about 1year back. I liked dealing with Matt but after many unanswered voicemails I went elsewhere.

I have been using tri-city  trading post in Fenton for normal transfers. $15 when you mention the ar15.com discount. Great folks.

For class 3 I have been using j&S sporting goods in white lake. Darrell is very competent and on top of things. They are also a transfer dealer for silencer shop. If you buy elsewhere he does class 3 for $50.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 9:23:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.

I'm going to go ahead and find another dealer to handle my transfer.

I'll give J.S Sporting Goods a call Monday morning.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:45:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Lots of more accessible and cheaper FFL's to use than OGS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top