Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2014 6:10:58 PM EDT
What's the story with these billboards along 275 stating, roughly, "Kroger: Groceries, not Guns"? Someone trying to get them to change their carry policy?
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 6:57:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Bloomberg , moms demand action assholes . Kroger told them to pound sand so their trying to bully them
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 8:28:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Bloomberg , moms demand action assholes . Kroger told them to pound sand so their trying to bully them
View Quote

Good for Kroger!

FU Bloomberg! When you give up your platoon of armed bodyguards, I'll give my guns up!

Link Posted: 9/6/2014 12:18:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I've been not going there much, as now it's a bit more out of my way and is more expensive.   Well that just changed my mind.  Good for them.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 8:10:03 AM EDT
[#4]
When this 1st came up, I sent an email to Kroger, thanking them for their stance.

I wish I'd kept the response, but it basically said, 'Our property, our rules, and we respect the rights of our customers to protect themselves.'  
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 9:00:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Moms is becoming more radical all the time.  They also have a print ad campaign against Kroger.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 12:02:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I buy groceries with cash so I often carry when I shop, and I generally shop Kroger cause they carry Boulder Canyon potato chips.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 3:00:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Fucking bloomturd.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 3:23:49 PM EDT
[#8]
What's Kroger
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 8:03:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What's Kroger
View Quote

You must be Northern born and living?

If so, it like Glens.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 2:04:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Moms is becoming more radical all the time.  They also have a print ad campaign against Kroger.
View Quote

Because they know they're losing
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 8:00:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Born at Moross near Mack,was Detroit now the main entrance is Grosse Pointe.

We have Gene's,Plumbs,and of course Meijer and WallyWorld
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 4:00:54 PM EDT
[#12]
MDA is like a little spoiled kid with too much money.  When they don't get what they want they act radical, immature, and stomp their feet.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:55:45 PM EDT
[#13]
I've shopped Kroger for years, and I don't intend to stop any time soon. I feel perfectly safe there, with my kids, tyvm. I haven't seen the billboards, where on 275 are they at?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:30:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Born at Moross near Mack,was Detroit now the main entrance is Grosse Pointe.

We have Gene's,Plumbs,and of course Meijer and WallyWorld
View Quote

There's about 4 Krogers in your area including one at 20422 Mack Ave and another at 16919 Kercheval Ave according to their "find stores" page on their site.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top