Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2014 12:23:01 PM EDT
Welll well well.......... Michigan beyond sucks and will come into the season not ranked in the top 25. Gardner will show signs of zero improvement from last season. And to top it all off........... First game is ??????? Appalachain St. . We all know what happened with them the last time they lost in a complete embarrassment. I believe it will happen again folks followed by a loss to ND....... Its gonna be another bad season JL......... and i will love to see every moment of it . Spartans will destroy Wolverines this year in EL and OSU will win too .

GO GREEN!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 1:14:29 PM EDT
[#1]
GO WHITE
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 12:44:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Every time Michigan gets ranked in the pre-season, they blow it out thier ass.

Gardner still sucks...but not as bad as you are dreaming.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:11:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Michigan will have zero chance against Spartans ......... not saying last night was a big win . But our d looks good ... there will be many sacks on Gardner....
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 10:42:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Michigan will have zero chance against Spartans ......... not saying last night was a big win . But our d looks good ... there will be many sacks on Gardner....
View Quote

Dunno.

It's gonna be damn close IMO.

The Wolverines D isn't too shabby, and the ground game has gotten a LOT better due to the O line.
Gardner is a pathetic joke in the air to start with, so in a ground and pound it's going to be close, with the edge going to Sparty.

I don't give a shit really, just as long as the Ohio Faggots get the shit kicked out of them again.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 4:40:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Was there Saturday!

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 4:11:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Dunno.

The Wolverines D isn't too shabby, and the ground game has gotten a LOT better due to the O line.
Gardner is a pathetic joke in the air to start with, so in a ground and pound it's going to be close, with the edge going to Sparty.

I don't give a shit really, just as long as the Ohio Faggots get the shit kicked out of them again.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dunno.

Don't quite agree there, if Michigan can't move the ball through the air, that's the only scenario I see Michigan getting beat bad by sparty.  Any team that is going to rely on a run game against a Spartan rush defense is in for a tough day.  That said, watching both teams on their first game I could see it being a good game down the road, but Michigan will need a balanced attack.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 3:27:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Don't quite agree there, if Michigan can't move the ball through the air, that's the only scenario I see Michigan getting beat bad by sparty.  Any team that is going to rely on a run game against a Spartan rush defense is in for a tough day.  That said, watching both teams on their first game I could see it being a good game down the road, but Michigan will need a balanced attack.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dunno.

Michigan's O line has gotten a hell of a lot better, and things have taken another step back to classic Wolverine football. I fully expect to see plenty of pulling guard traps, and QB draws on audible.
Funchess is going to be doubled more than half the time. It's not like they have a choice LOL!. Funchess is too much of a threat to ignore.

Sparty running the blitz constantly is the wild card IMO.
If they can rattle him, he's a spastic panic thrower and always has been, and his accuracy goes out the window once rattled.

The new Offense is quirky and still relies on a mobile QB too much IMO.
If Sparty stays tight up front and can contain, with pressure coming from the blitz, and there is no reason they can't, it's going to be a close game with Spartys Offense making the difference.
I imagine the Kickers and special teams are going to be a huge factor. Michigan is a vastly improved team this year and they aren't getting credit, partly because of the weak spots in key areas on the D.

We at least agree it's going to be a close game.
I don't see Sparty running away with it at all, and figure Michigan could very well take it under the right circumstances.
Hoke is no dummy, and the kids take the rivalry damn seriously.

I want to see the Wolverines give ND a proper good riddance on Sat. and see how well the defense has come along against a proper team.
App St. was no indicator, and they were not crisp at all...which drives me nuts.

Link Posted: 10/5/2014 7:51:16 AM EDT
[#8]
How about them Wolverines!
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 10:23:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Brady Hoke could blend right in with the cheerleaders if you put a skirt on him and let him do his rah rah routine...
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 10:15:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 5:18:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Brady Hoke could blend right in with the cheerleaders if you put a skirt on him and let him do his rah rah routine...
View Quote

That just ain't fair to the Cheerleaders.

The Cheerleaders have a better idea of what is going on in the game.

The last game was the final straw for me.
The kids have the talent. It's not fair to them, the legacy, or the Fans and alums.

Gardner is no quarterback. Hoke is no Coach. The Program is a Joke.
Make me want to puke.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 5:18:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Looks more like a Wisconsin Cheerleader that defected.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:04:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Well not much action on the thread this year for Blue.  Any predictions for the game on Saturday?  

Dantonio has my full permission to run up the score, I won't mind if he is throwing deep balls in the 4th quarter up by 28 points.  Pour it on!

GO GREEN!!!
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:43:58 PM EDT
[#14]
At this point, I'm hoping sparty runs up the score 72-6.
Until the arrogant academic shit stains get beaten to bloody pulp, of snot and hair, they won't learn.

I bleed Blue. This abortion of a program needs to hit bottom HARD.
If it takes little brother to set shit straight, and point out the fucktardation, so be it.
I'm alright with Sparty carrying the Michigan colors. At least I know where my tax $
Is going.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:59:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Dantonio will have this team ready.  This game is always a must win for Dantonio.  Part of me is concerned about a Michigan team that at this point has nothing to lose, but at the same token I truly believe sparty will still bring more hatred and passion into this game.  Fans will be rabid in East Lansing.  Looking forward to this game!
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:26:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Until the arrogant academic shit stains get beaten to bloody pulp, of snot and hair, they won't learn.

If it takes little brother to set shit straight, and point out the fucktardation, so be it.

I'm alright with Sparty carrying the Michigan colors. At least I know where my tax $

Is going.

View Quote

Yeah, we need a reset button, I mean fucking clean house. The whole athletic department is toxic and it won't matter who is coach until that is fixed.

Simply firing Hoke won't solve it alone.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:01:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Yeah, we need a reset button, I mean fucking clean house. The whole athletic department is toxic and it won't matter who is coach until that is fixed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Is going.

Simply firing Hoke won't solve it alone.
I agree to those terms.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:23:40 AM EDT
[#18]
GO GREEN!!  

Anybody else going to the game today?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:39:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Barring major injury, if Michigan tries to play smash mouth football vs.State they will get their asses beat. UM simply cannot match up. They will need to do something that UM fans didn't want to do... spread the field. Gardner must be an additional offensive weapon rushing as he cannot survive as a pocket passer.

I think UM cannot outplay State so they will have to outsmart State. That will mean a lot of reverses, screens, bootlegs, gadgets...With an extra week to prepare I don't see why they can't be prepared to do that
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:27:04 PM EDT
[#20]
That went how I thought it would.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:09:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:10:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep!!

Gut a world class program with East coast faggotry, then half ass the recovery, and this is what you get.

I just wish Sparty ran up the score a little more, to drive the pain deeper.
Losing to fucking Rutgers obviously wasn't enough.

Until the sales of Licensed apparel and bleacher seats drops, the academic fucktards that control the machine, wont change anything.
They could give a fuck about winning.

Now it's all about Little brother kicking the shit out of those Ohio assbags. Again.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:23:06 PM EDT
[#23]
There are Walmart Wolverines out there whining about running up the score on the last drive.  Seriously, they ran every down, Michigan had just scored and went for 2, what is MSU supposed to do kneel on the ball?  

Not to mention the fact that scUM players planted a spike in the middle of the field before the game?  WTF?   That took a little planning ahead, this is not the kind of crap you can do when you are 3-4.  Will be surprised if Brandon makes it through the week before he gets fired.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:42:13 PM EDT
[#24]
I love it. Wolverines stake Spartan Stadium, Spartans stake the score with a meaningless TD less than 0:30 left

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:08:56 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I love it. Wolverines stake Spartan Stadium, Spartans stake the score with a meaningless TD less than 0:30 left

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z181/PanzerSlayer2/Funny/UM_choke_zps9f42ae43.jpg
View Quote

Fucking morons. Seriously, that's what a team does when it's kicking the other team's ass and is far superior. Not a complete shit program that is tail spinning into disaster. I love M but this was really dumb.

But yes, if ticket sales go down, they will have to make a change. But some people are okay with paying tickets for this garbage and reward failure.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:11:05 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Yep!!

Gut a world class program with East coast faggotry, then half ass the recovery, and this is what you get.

Until the sales of Licensed apparel and bleacher seats drops, the academic fucktards that control the machine, wont change anything.

Now it's all about Little brother kicking the shit out of those Ohio assbags. Again.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep!!

That's what scares me. The president and such not giving a damn about the program and only about academics.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:01:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
There are Walmart Wolverines out there whining about running up the score on the last drive.  Seriously, they ran every down, Michigan had just scored and went for 2, what is MSU supposed to do kneel on the ball?  

Not to mention the fact that scUM players planted a spike in the middle of the field before the game?  WTF?   That took a little planning ahead, this is not the kind of crap you can do when you are 3-4.  Will be surprised if Brandon makes it through the week before he gets fired.
View Quote

I wont be happy until Brandon swallows the muzzle, or flings himself out a damn window.
The fucker has done what nobody else could do on the field, and in the process, fucked over the whole B1G.

Let the Walmart wolverines snivel...Sparty should have gone for broke the whole second half and run up the score further.
They have a final 4 to get into, and the more the win hurts in Ann Arbor, the better.

When both Michigan Teams are monsters, we drive the B1G. Always have.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:06:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That's what scares me. The president and such not giving a damn about the program and only about academics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep!!

The academics wont change either way.
What does change is their bonuses for returns on minimal budgets.
Think Northwestern.

Funds not put into the Football program, go into administrators pockets.
Anything over and above breaking even, in the view of the assbag libtards, should be given to the elitist fucks.
Winning is not part of the equasion, and neither is actually educating.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:07:20 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I wont be happy until Brandon swallows the muzzle, or flings himself out a damn window.

The fucker has done what nobody else could do on the field, and in the process, fucked over the whole B1G.

Let the Walmart wolverines snivel...Sparty should have gone for broke the whole second half and run up the score further.

They have a final 4 to get into, and the more the win hurts in Ann Arbor, the better.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I gotta take issue with that. This is something most Spartans fans have never seen. They've been garbage for 40+ years, until now.

The Wolverines suck major ass right now, and I can't wait for Brandon and Hoke to get kicked to the curb. But I guarantee that the Wolverines will not be down for 40 years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top