Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2014 4:25:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 11:38:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like some fun. How about a where and when?
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 2:17:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Looks like some fun. How about a where and when?
View Quote

Did a Google search and it looks like this is the same people.

http://forum.snipershide.com/tactical-shooting-competitions/184989-michigan-1st-annual-precision-rifle-steel-challenge-update-full-roster.html

Link Posted: 4/4/2014 4:05:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Would someone kindly keep this thread updated as i don't use FB please.
Thank you!
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 4:41:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Some friends and I shot this match last year and had a blast. If everything works out we will be there this year.
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 4:02:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thank you!
View Quote

This.  

No FB for me either either.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 3:45:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Rich,

I see on the Blue Water Sportsman's Club calender, that they have cleared September 19th-21st for this event.

Can we assume these dates are good, or is there a possibility of it moving?

Please advise

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This.  

Thanks
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thank you!

This.  

Thanks

+3

It was a very cool match last year. Please don't make it unavailable to us non FB people.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 2:37:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

+3

It was a very cool match last year. Please don't make it unavailable to us non FB people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thank you!

This.  

Thanks

+3

I will post any updates I see this is all thats posted right now.

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 11:16:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Still no details posted on Facebook yet. Just a couple of posts about sponsors added. Many people asking for more detailed info or just a date set keep getting ignored for some reason.

I'm not interested anymore...
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 4:31:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Still no details posted on Facebook yet. Just a couple of posts about sponsors added. Many people asking for more detailed info or just a date set keep getting ignored for some reason.

View Quote

Don't like the teeth on the horse you've been gifted huh?

Rich & Derrick busted ass last year, on a volunteer basis as I understand. I spoke with Derrick a couple weekends ago at Bluewater, sounds like things are G2G.

It's a ton of work running a match like this, ask me how I know. Be patient grasshopper.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:38:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Rich & Derrick busted ass last year, on a volunteer basis as I understand. I spoke with Derrick a couple weekends ago at Bluewater, sounds like things are G2G.

It's a ton of work running a match like this, ask me how I know. Be patient grasshopper.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I am my self have been asking question for a little bit now and not getting any return answers on the facebook page set up with a link in the OP. If they can post sponsor info why not just say "we don't know yet"? Many other posts have been made but the ones asking for a time have not been answered. I'm sure it' quite an undertaking to get this going. I would of even liked to help as much as I can.

I just got an answer to the Snipershide posting a few moments ago. Saying to go here

http://forum.snipershide.com/tactical-shooting-competitions/244678-come-check-us-out-michigan-precision-rifle-steel-challenge-page.html

I'm not the only one asking...

Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:36:35 PM EDT
[#12]
The dates for the match are September 20-21. More details and sign up information will be in the short coming weeks. Going to try and accommodate 40 shooters. We also are looking for solid RO's, I will pay for RO's if I have to also...
View Quote

Just on facebook
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:59:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Hmmm - might be interested in the RO slots...
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:24:10 AM EDT
[#14]
I've never shot a match like this before, is there a resource I can look into it more? I've looked through snipers hide, but not a lot of solid info that I could find. What sort of expectations should I be able to meet to shoot this?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:48:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I've never shot a match like this before, is there a resource I can look into it more? I've looked through snipers hide, but not a lot of solid info that I could find. What sort of expectations should I be able to meet to shoot this?
View Quote

My review of last year's match
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:18:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top