Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2014 8:12:54 PM EDT
Folks, I'm running the April ACTS match at Centerline, despite what their website weather report says we will be holding a match on April 12 start time around 9:30. Feel free to come out and have fun shooting rifle/pistol until mid-afternoon. Any questions feel free...round count should be rifle 100/pistol 50.
Link Posted: 3/22/2014 12:44:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump

New shooters, don't be shy. G-lock will most likely be at the bottom of the scoresheet anyway, most folks could not shoot slower than him if they tried.
Link Posted: 3/22/2014 5:51:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a good time.  So it's a fairly newbee friendly event?  Got a rifle and a G22.  Besides that and the ammo what else will I need?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/23/2014 5:44:37 AM EDT
[#3]
You'll need a sling that allows you to transition to handgun, like in this video. That kind of sling is not mandatory, but it works best IMO.

You'll need a holster for your handgun, dropleg or belt holsters are commonly used.

You'll need some way to keep extra ammo/mags on your person.

You'll need to be able to run rifle/pistol safely, this is the most important thing. This thread on the msg board is also a good read for new shooters.

Hope you can make it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 3:46:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Weather's looking good for Saturday.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 10:26:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Son in ER today  I'll try to get there May if there's a match
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 10:32:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Prayers inbound. Hope everything is ok.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 2:23:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes he is Ok.  So I'm thinking the prayers from all around helped.  Signs of a serious ailment were false.  Makes it tough since he's non verbal autistic.  Cant really tell us how he's feeling.

Thanks!!!!!

PS  Will there be a May match?
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 2:39:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Robdog glad everything is OK.

There will be a May match. ACTS is actually getting close to 10 years running 12 matches a year, with only a couple cancellations (weather (lightening) once, and basically weather again in Jan when snow made the ranges inaccessible).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top