Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2014 5:24:47 AM EDT
I may need someone to go by a local shop and check to see if they are still there.
i ordered a reloading press and can't get them on the phone now.
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 6:46:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Who did you order it from.  I live in MQT but might be in that area next week for work.
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 10:54:28 AM EDT
[#2]
It's a guy named Tim Rahko.
He does business as UP North, makes reloading presses and products.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?129479-U-P-North-Swage-and-Reloading-Press-(with-adapter-kit-for-CH-4D-Dies-with-auto-eject

He's gone underground on me and another order.
I have his address.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#3]
PM me the address and I'll do a drive by and try and get some intel for ya.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 8:25:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Any word on this? I also ordered some stuff from him and have not heard from him in some time.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 4:18:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't get any response.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 6:42:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Please post if anyone can get a hold of him. He owes me a press to. It has been 7 month since I paid for it. have not heard from him in the last three weeks. I'm sorry it has happen to you and maybe others.
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 6:59:24 PM EDT
[#7]
You guys both need to post this in the EE so mods can make sure this guy is banned and can't screw anyone else.

Also if you sent payment via USPS Money Order, you need to talk with the post office, as this man has taken the money and run, which constitutes mail fraud (a fun time felony).
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 7:01:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You guys both need to post this in the EE so mods can make sure this guy is banned and can't screw anyone else.

Also if you sent payment via USPS Money Order, you need to talk with the post office, as this man has taken the money and run, which constitutes mail fraud (a fun time felony).
View Quote

Not an AR15 transaction.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:35:26 AM EDT
[#9]
As an update, I finally got my press.it was unpainted but at least I got it. I wouldn't do another one though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top