Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2017 12:41:48 PM EDT
Anyone see this yet? Across from cotton eye hoes on lovell.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 6:30:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes.  A Gander Moutain employee told me about it some time ago.  I drove by and saw the building site a couple of weeks ago.  It will probably be super-retail on gun prices, but a convenient indoor range for me.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 1:40:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Coworker told me about it a few days ago. Drove by to take a look.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 9:53:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Very interesting.

The owners have had a lot of trouble keeping anybody in that property. Wonder how much they dumped into making an indoor range that passes standards in an old outlet mall?
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 10:52:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm all for any new gun shops and ranges! Anyone know when this is opening up? Or is it open now?
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 11:48:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Google search shows a chain of shops/ranges, mostly in Indiana/Ohio.  Memphis and Knoxville are coming soon.  

website
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 3:36:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm all for any new gun shops and ranges! Anyone know when this is opening up? Or is it open now?
View Quote
They were bulldozing dirt when i took that picture.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 3:36:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Very interesting.

The owners have had a lot of trouble keeping anybody in that property. Wonder how much they dumped into making an indoor range that passes standards in an old outlet mall?
View Quote
It's going in the empty lot next to that.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 3:38:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Google search shows a chain of shops/ranges, mostly in Indiana/Ohio.  Memphis and Knoxville are coming soon.  

website
View Quote
Their prices kind of suck but they might allow rifles so that's a big plus since Gunnys is run by cockfags.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 1:31:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Drove by today and it's almost ready to open. Got a sale flyer in the mail stating their Grand Opening will be Dec 15-16-17
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 11:44:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 11:44:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top