Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2017 6:44:47 PM EDT
Let that sleazy piece of shit Lamar the Traitor Alexander know EXACTLY how you feel about his latest obamacare stab in our back!

https://www.alexander.senate.gov/public/
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 6:57:20 PM EDT
[#1]
This is my shocked face
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 7:40:07 PM EDT
[#2]
That fucking cock sucker, I'll vote for a D before I vote for the piece of shit again.

Why couldn't we have Joe Carr, fuck.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 10:15:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I've told this story on here before, but I'll break it out again.

I was driving down 40, and was flipping through the Knoxville stations. I hear a rally in progress, so I tune in for a few minutes.

I had no idea who it was, but the guy was on fire!

He was railing on the Clintons, the Washington elite, the ever backstabbing Republican establishment, and Democrats of all flavors.

He wanted to wage war on big government! He rallied the crowd to return to a small Central government like our founding fathers intended!

I still didn't know who this cat was, but I pulled off to a gas station in East Knoxville so that I wouldn't miss a word this new powerhouse was saying. He had a new loyal fan, and I was going to do everything I could to help him get elected. The old guard needed to get sent home, and this was the man to do it.

He wraps up his speech, and I'm on the edge of my seat, dying to know who he was. Then the emcee gets the mic again. I was so excited to hear who this saviour from the hills of Tennessee was! And then, the host said something I'd never forget....

"Ladies and gentleman, please give another round of applause to our former governor, senator Lamar Alexander!"

And my heart stopped.

If that piece of shit was ten percent of the person he pretends to be during election season, he would have been President years ago. This moment in my life is what made me understand how people like him continue to get elected, term after term. They have an amazing bill of goods they sell to the average person, and these non-political citizens buy every drop.

They ALL need to be held accountable.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 8:23:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Basically he does not give a shit what we think as the 'rumor' is he is retiring and NOT running again.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 8:26:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Haslam will be just as bad once he gets Lamar's seat...........    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top