Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2017 9:49:15 PM EDT
Hey guys, I seen the topic of the guy moving from new York to Chattanooga. I plan on going to Murfreesboro with a yr or so from Chicago. I'm assuming the advice and info is the same for both of us?
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 1:08:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep.

Change your license plate ASAP so I don't have to shoot you dirty looks and shake my head when I see you in traffic  

As an aside, here is what I am seeing in the mid-state regarding out of state'ers in order:

1: Maryland
2: New York
3: Illinois
4: Colorado
5: California

So, get here soon and help nullify the invader's votes
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 1:58:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hey guys, I seen the topic of the guy moving from new York to Chattanooga. I plan on going to Murfreesboro with a yr or so from Chicago. I'm assuming the advice and info is the same for both of us?
View Quote

One additional item since you're from Chicago. Burn any and all Blackhawk items you have. If you are found with any Blackhawk paraphernalia, you will be boo'ed and belittled to the max allowed by law.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 5:49:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Lmao. Thankfully I don't care for team sports.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 8:24:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

One additional item since you're from Chicago. Burn any and all Blackhawk items you have. If you are found with any Blackhawk paraphernalia, you will be boo'ed and belittled to the max allowed by law.
View Quote
Truth. 

And welcome 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top