Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2017 9:55:07 PM EDT
Over the last several weeks there have been several vehicle break ins in the Sango area of Clarksville. Most have occurred in the hours after midnight and in large subdivisions. There appears to be 3 late teens individuals in
one vehicle with an older person in another coaching them along. Several weapons have been reported stolen and 1 vehicle(Toyota FJ Cruiser) that was later found dumped in Nashville. Most of the vehicles hit were unlocked.
Just giving everyone a heads up in the Clarksville(Sango) area.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:25:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Is there a news source for this?  Do you know if they seem to be around one area of Sango or just wherever?  I live kinda close to Sango, so I guess I'll have to be on the lookout.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:57:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Leaf chronicle, Clarksville Now, MCSO and Sango Neighborhood Watch(Facebook member page) all have reported or released info. Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:06:02 PM EDT
[#3]
"Teens" whom are out of school for the summer................    
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:43:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Summer usually creates idle time for teens to be used as pawns by the local organized criminal element to prove themselves. This group has an advisor and are organized. Their MO is "In and out quick in unlocked vehicles, in large subdivisions, on weeknights after midnight and close to major roads". They will get bolder as the time passes if they are not caught. Everyone needs to be aware and prepared at all times. The only way these guys are going to get caught is from public intervention or the usual moving violation with visible stolen property in the vehicle.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:06:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The only way these guys are going to get caught is from public intervention or the usual moving violation with visible stolen property in the vehicle.
View Quote
"Bait car" seems to be a solution here, IMO.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:57:29 PM EDT
[#6]
BobCole...you nailed it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:36:23 PM EDT
[#7]
A couple of my regular customers showed me videos of one of the thieves trying to open a car and the other a front door. It inspired me to finally get some cameras.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 7:57:01 AM EDT
[#8]
My adt system has the indoor and outdoor cameras that push to my mobile device. I also have game cameras at certain points. between this and my dogs, I hope to not have any issues.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 11:30:36 AM EDT
[#9]
The videos I saw, the shit stains all had their faces covered.
The cameras I have with my security system record on motion and send an alert to my phone where I can review the video. I can also pull up real time feed.   I also retained my CC DVR system I had when I got the monitored system. I get more interesting stuff on my trail cams I use for deer in my yard.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 8:07:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Some of the videos showed covered faces, but some videos showed the thieves brazenly walking up to autos and checking the doors without any covering on their faces. The video was to far away and at night to get a lot of detail,
At least without a little professional tweaking. I'm sure that's being done. Maybe the public will get a clear facial shot soon and someone can ID these shitheads.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 8:38:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some of the videos showed covered faces, but some videos showed the thieves brazenly walking up to autos and checking the doors without any covering on their faces. The video was to far away and at night to get a lot of detail,
At least without a little professional tweaking. I'm sure that's being done. Maybe the public will get a clear facial shot soon and someone can ID these shitheads.
View Quote
I hope someone becomes "in fear for their life" and takes the burden off of the taxes payers.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 9:09:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Being that there have been some weapons stolen from the unlocked vehicles, these shitheads are now probably armed....if someone does cross paths with them, I hope that the shitheads are on the loosing end.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top