Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2017 10:08:19 PM EDT
http://www.newschannel5.com/news/4-arrested-in-string-of-hendersonville-violent-carjackings

HENDERSONVILLE, Tenn. - Hendersonville residents have been breathing a sigh of relief after police arrested four teens accused of attempting to break into a Hendersonville gun store and committing a violent carjacking.

Multiple robberies and a carjacking have recently taken place in Hendersonville.

Two 16-year-olds, 18-year-old Deion Boyd, and 18-year-old Traivon Bohannon were arrested earlier this week.

Police said they attempted to break into Guns and Leather in Hendersonville and then carjacked a man who just got home from work to evade police.

According to Hendersonville police, they were also the same teens responsible for breaking into a Madison gun store.

One gun was recovered, but the other weapons have now been on the streets.
View Quote
Boy, I bet their dads are disappointed............................  
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 12:02:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Jesus, that makes Guns and Leather, some unnamed store in Madison (nRange, maybe?), Specialty Arms II in Lavergne, Guns and Ammo in Mt. Juliet, and Tactical Edge in Clarksville, all within the last 4-6 weeks. That's a lot of stores in a relatively small area to just be a coincidence. I'd have round-the-clock security, even if it meant sleeping on a couch in the office, if I owned a gun shop around Nashville.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 7:31:07 AM EDT
[#2]
The Gun Crew had an attempted break-in about a month ago. They tore off the sliding metal screen that covered the front door but the thieves couldn't get in the door. Some smart & handsome gentleman had installed metal roll-up doors inside the glass entry doors. Nothing to attach a metal hook onto with roll-up doors.  

Seems like about all the shops have been hit except for Franklin Gun Shop. Not that I'm wishing anything on them.

It has been wondered if the next step with these asshole thieves is a daylight robbery while a shop is open?  
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 8:21:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Chicago gangs must have upped their offer of what they'll pay for guns with no paper trail.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Chicago gangs must have upped their offer of what they'll pay for guns with no paper trail.
View Quote
My exact thoughts.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 10:39:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My exact thoughts.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My exact thoughts.  
Nonsense!  They have strict gun laws there.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 4:11:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Didn't franklin get hit a year or two back through the walls?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:27:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Didn't franklin get hit a year or two back through the walls?
View Quote
I don't recall that but someone else might know.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:11:02 PM EDT
[#8]
The Huntsville news aired a piece last night about a Montgomery, AL gun shop being burgaled. The thieves broke into a salon next door in a strip mall, tore a hole through the wall, and made off with some guns.

I wonder how much is related to the political and racial tension in the U.S., as opposed to gang/drug violence.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top