Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2017 9:52:36 AM EDT
Now how did they get it up there, and how are they going to launch it?

Link Posted: 5/31/2017 9:57:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Line up the ramp in the mirrors.  Put it in reverse.  Floor it.  Slam on the brakes.

Launched.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 9:57:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Ashland City Highway?
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 10:16:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ashland City Highway?
View Quote
Yep
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 10:17:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Line up the ramp in the mirrors.  Put it in reverse.  Floor it.  Slam on the brakes.

Launched.
View Quote
I figured he'd roll up the windows good and tight, and back down into the lake, and just float it off, like launching any other boat....
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 10:35:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I figured he'd roll up the windows good and tight, and back down into the lake, and just float it off, like launching any other boat....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Launched.
I've got relatives in Cheatham county.  I suspect the reaction to your theory would be " Most of the ramps around here aint deep enough for that."
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 12:05:27 PM EDT
[#6]
What flag is that?
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 1:17:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Dude's just moving. But, boy, is he going to be pissed when he gets where he's going and realizes his house fell off the hitch somewhere along the way.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 2:25:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dude's just moving. But, boy, is he going to be pissed when he gets where he's going and realizes his house fell off the hitch somewhere along the way.
View Quote
That's a divorce move.  There never was a house. He took everything he needed.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 1:34:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What flag is that?
View Quote
Stars and bars- The Battle flag of the Confederacy

Single Star-Bonnie Blue Flag-early Confederacy  Some wanted it to be the first national flag of the Confederacy but another design won out.  Somalia now uses it for their National flag.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 6:34:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lucky bastard.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 7:12:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Stars and bars- The Battle flag of the Confederacy

Single Star-Bonnie Blue Flag-early Confederacy  Some wanted it to be the first national flag of the Confederacy but another design won out.  Somalia now uses it for their National flag.
View Quote
The "Stars and Bars" was the nick name of the first Confederate National Flag

This is the Confederate Battle Flag also called the "Southern Cross", but most definitely not the "Stars and Bars". It is properly rendered as a square not a rectangle too.

Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:28:34 AM EDT
[#12]
This place sells it as the Texas Rebel Confederate Flag.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:51:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Was just going for an easy description.  I never know who is a native southerner that should know them from the Yankees on here anymore.  Hell even during the war the south was constantly confusing the flags.  Seems about every unit had their own flags and idea of what they should look like.

Quoted:

The "Stars and Bars" was the nick name of the first Confederate National Flag

http://carrot-top.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/t/stars_bars_flag_1.jpg

This is the Confederate Battle Flag also called the "Southern Cross", but most definitely not the "Stars and Bars". It is properly rendered as a square not a rectangle too.

http://gunsofold.com/images/civilwar_battleflag.jpg
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:00:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Was just going for an easy description.  I never know who is a native southerner that should know them from the Yankees on here anymore.  Hell even during the war the south was constantly confusing the flags.  Seems about every unit had their own flags and idea of what they should look like.
View Quote
Pfft.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:37:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Can confirm. You would have had a good laugh at my truck when I had to do my divorce move! The Beverly Hillbillies had nothing on me. That said, I would have hated to drive around with that much weight up that high.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 9:11:04 AM EDT
[#16]
How'd he get it up there in the first place?
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 7:46:08 PM EDT
[#17]
From what I have found out, that is the way some places use to transport more than 1 boat and trailer at a time. It is laded with a crane, a second one is hooked to the hitch, then unloaded with a crane when they get to the dealer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top