Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2017 2:26:09 PM EDT
I tried All Things Engraved in Franklin and Dan is great but his laser isn't powerful enough.

Anyone know of a machine shop or industrial shop that has a Fiber laser or YAG laser that can mark into the Ti? Getting a can done.

Also if someone knows of a mechanical process that can engrave into the titanium to 0.003", and someone who could do it, I'm game!
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 2:39:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Check with Ident.

I don't think you're going to find a local shop.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 10:44:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Check your inbox
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:46:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Not local but there is a gentleman in Texas that'll engrave and cerakote for under $100 shipped. His work is excellent. I used him for my 9mm form 1. Pm me and I'll get you his info.

Also, not local but in TN, Tennessee Arms(makes poly lowers with brass inserts) company does form one engraving.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top