Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2017 6:48:52 PM EDT
My son works in Clarksville and got the flyer below.  Also said that there are radio ads about it on a couple of the local stations.  Its the Saturday of the Memorial Day Weekend.  If Midsouth Shooters Supply is involved it should be legit.

Does anybody know anything about this?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 6:03:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 7:12:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Well with the cost of a full-auto firearm, I can understand why they wouldn't let somebody shoot with whatever reloads or steel case stuff that they might have brought.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 8:24:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 8:53:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't think they are trying to be Knob Creek.  

As you said appears they are just providing an opportunity to shoot full auto to folks who otherwise might never have the chance.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 9:09:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well with the cost of a full-auto firearm, I can understand why they wouldn't let somebody shoot with whatever reloads or steel case stuff that they might have brought.
View Quote
Who's guns are they?  I'm betting they're all Post Samples that are essentially the same cost as title 1 firearms. I find it funny that they'll allow this BS, but those that own transferables cant play there.  Fuck that place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top