Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2017 3:47:11 AM EDT
Does anyone know of a TN FFL (preferably close tomTullahoma) thatbismset up with the account to ship a gun to a dealer in California?

I forgot to put my usual "NO sales to California" clause in a recent GB auction, and of course the winner is from Cali.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 2:14:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Check with Outpost Armory on I-24 outside Murfreesboro. It's Ronnie Barret's place. He's familiar with shipping guns to Kommiefornia.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 2:16:45 PM EDT
[#2]
It's a drive for you, but Franklin Gun Shop shipped an AR to .CA for me several years back.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.  The folks at Templar right here in Tullahoma hooked me up.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 2:58:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Check with Outpost Armory on I-24 outside Murfreesboro. It's Ronnie Barret's place. He's familiar with shipping guns to Kommiefornia.
View Quote
Thought it was sold to the owners of one of the Franklin gun shops?
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 3:13:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The sale to Everything Weapons fell through awhile ago. Since then, EW has sold their Franklin property to Nashville Armory.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 11:12:38 AM EDT
[#6]
You can legally ship to a dealer in CA.  Only FFL holders are required to register with the CA DOJ.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 2:50:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You can legally ship to a dealer in CA.  Only FFL holders are required to register with the CA DOJ.
View Quote
I know... but basically ZERO California FFLs will accept shipments from non-dealers.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 7:07:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I know... but basically ZERO California FFLs will accept shipments from non-dealers.  
View Quote
That's the buyers problem.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 11:11:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 11:31:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Good customer service there, Mike
View Quote
Well you don't buy something then try and change the terms. Hopefully, the buyer is adding some compensation to the end price.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 2:38:12 PM EDT
[#11]
I forgot to mention Toliver's pawn on the square in Manchester.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top