Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2017 1:56:27 AM EDT

Link Posted: 4/14/2017 7:08:26 AM EDT
[#1]
That's funny.  I've got a pic I took a few years back at exit24/I24 of THP that's funny. I'll see if I can find it.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 9:55:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Found it.  Not as good as yours though.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 11:29:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I remember a clusterfuck years ago when a young new trooper had a flat on I-24 at Almaville Rd. (Exit 70) he laid his AR on the shoulder by the old Golden Gallon that used to be there. Changed his tire, drove off and left it there And was surprised it walked away when he remembered it hours later
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 7:40:39 PM EDT
[#4]
That is a great picture.  Happens to the best of us.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:09:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Someone is getting a reprimand. Oops.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:11:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That is a great picture.  Happens to the best of us.
View Quote
Best of us...That was sarcasm right?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:17:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Somebody will be getting unpaid days off, plus will have to pay for the repairs.  Unless he left for an emergency call, he might want to ask for an application while going thru that McDonalds drive thru.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 8:38:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Somebody will be getting unpaid days off, plus will have to pay for the repairs.  Unless he left for an emergency call, he might want to ask for an application while going thru that McDonalds drive thru.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eh, there's really no damage done.  They snap off pretty easily, and are designed that way.  Don't ask me how I know.  

As for him driving off and it still attached for God-Knows how long and still not noticing.....
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 12:28:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Eh, there's really no damage done.  They snap off pretty easily, and are designed that way.  Don't ask me how I know.  

As for him driving off and it still attached for God-Knows how long and still not noticing.....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, as long as it gets returned, the gas station isn't too upset.  Used to work security at a QT, found one that someone had tossed over by the dumpster, manager said I probably saved the store $700 by noticing it and having it moved away from the trash, he said it happened about once a week, they had a crew that would come around, inspect, and reattach them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top