Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2017 12:28:14 PM EDT
Just got an email...

Have you heard? Over the weekend we finalized the purchase of the "Everything Weapons" building located just south of HWY 96/Murfreesboro Rd in Franklin, TN. This addition to the area gives gun owners a new outlet to not just buy guns or shoot them, but offers a wide range of training courses as well. The old "Everything Weapons" building will be closed for 6-8 weeks for refurbishments and updates. Once re-opened, it will be a 5-star range titled Nashville Armory: Franklin.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 7:14:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw that on Facebook, along with the people pissing and moaning because Nashville Armory won't honor their Everything Weapons memberships. Why the fuck would they? It's not like they paid NA for them. Those customers paid EW. If you bought a membership and the business closed the doors of the range, drive to Brentwood and see what EW will do to make it up to you. Judging by the fact that they shuttered the doors of the range and sold the building, though, I'd guess money's a bit of an issue (maybe why their deal to buy the Outpost fell apart) and they're not likely to offer much in the way of compensation.

That would be like me having a Barnes and Noble rewards card and being pissed if Books-A-Million wouldn't honor it should B&N close the store nearest me. Sometimes, I swear gun people are the most retarded fuckers on the planet.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:28:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Judging by the fact that they shuttered the doors of the range and sold the building, though, I'd guess money's a bit of an issue (maybe why their deal to buy the Outpost fell apart) and they're not likely to offer much in the way of compensation.
View Quote
That's a huge reason why the Outpost deal fell apart. I know someone on the Outpost end of the deal & that's exactly what they told me had happened.

Anyone with more than room temp IQ knew opening two gun shops only a few miles apart in THE most expensive real estate markets in TN (Brentwood & Franklin) was a perfect recipe for financial disaster. You had Nash Armory just down the road in Nashville & Franklin Gun Shop in Williamson Co. WTF was EW thinking??????  

I don't have a business degree nor a MBA, but even I have enough GD sense to know not to open a new shop in Brentwood & Franklin.  

I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall when Franklin Gun Shop got the word about Nash Armory coming to town.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 4:14:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Anybody know the status of the facility in Franklin or have any updates?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top