Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2017 12:17:24 PM EDT
Does anyone ever go to any of the matches with Middle Tennessee Shooters in Manchester?  I was thinking about heading to their steel challenge this weekend
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 3:03:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to when I lived in Nashville. Always had a good time there.

Not to be mean, but we'd place bets on how many mags Big John would burn thru on the Texas Star!   (Lol)

Be sure to take your own lawn chair & drinks.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 4:30:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I used to when I lived in Nashville. Always had a good time there.

Not to be mean, but we'd place bets on how many mags Big John would burn thru on the Texas Star!   (Lol)

Be sure to take your own lawn chair & drinks.
View Quote
Thanks for the info!  And I have doubts that I could even finish a star.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 11:10:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

You are soooooo funny!!!

NOT
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 11:26:53 AM EDT
[#4]

We tease ya because we luv ya!  

OP, as any of my match partners will testify, *I* do things oddly. For example, my guns are soaked in oil. I get splatters of oil on my glasses when I shoot a match. BUT my guns run!

On the star, everyone shoots the top star first. Except me. I always go for the bottom one, it just works better for me. I've tried both ways, believe me.

But like skeet, you lead the target just a hair.

Y'all should've seen John's face when he saw the double star on display at the NRA convention. Priceless.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top